The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I never heard of the Xen Lounge; I'm going to look that up; I like the Rush Lounge in Culver. I did not know Cafe Entourage was closed for a a while. I think the closed down because the shyt was truning more hood. One time I was at the top in the smoking section and there was some group of bruhs in there sharing jail and prison war stories and shyt lol. They was like yeah you was lock up with the homie blah blah from blah blah set; yeah that nikka dead; they was scaring the females away lol. I was damn yall can't save for later and get these bytches first. Another time some cat took a bottle to the head; it was a wrap after that, told everybody to leave.

GS was about to start turning more hood; the owners was like fukk that shyt, there trying to keep it open for a awhile.
Duane Martin and Tisha Campbell own it. She sings and puts on a show there every Friday night actually. I've been a couple of times but its too far for me and the place is small as f*ck. Rush Street is always a good backup spot. There's a low key bar in the ally across the street from Rush behind the Bank of America that has a few broads chillin' in there as well. But yeah that Cafe Entourage was sick. And I only went a couple of times cause I work Saturday nights.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I never heard of the Xen Lounge; I'm going to look that up; I like the Rush Lounge in Culver. I did not know Cafe Entourage was closed for a a while. I think the closed down because the shyt was truning more hood. One time I was at the top in the smoking section and there was some group of bruhs in there sharing jail and prison war stories and shyt lol. They was like yeah you was lock up with the homie blah blah from blah blah set; yeah that nikka dead; they was scaring the females away lol. I was damn yall can't save for later and get these bytches first. Another time some cat took a bottle to the head; it was a wrap after that, told everybody to leave.

GS was about to start turning more hood; the owners was like fukk that shyt, there trying to keep it open for a awhile.
GS wuz hood when I used to frequent it

tha bouncer used to trip on nikkaz, but he wuz straight with me, he even let my broke ass back to my car so I could "get my medicine", sipped some vodka and let me back in :obama:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
i lived out there in North Hollywood for three years...nikkas get no love out there...

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
It does matter in relation to all the damn cacs and Mexicans. Then you gotta go to specific areas to see said black folks. shyt is wack

Meh. Better than living in a metro area where you can fit the entire black population in a football stadium. I see what you're sayin though. In the DC area you can drive for miles in certain areas and see 99% black folk. When I visited LA it was a shock. At the same time, thats what makes cities like DC and Atlanta unique. Doesn't mean LA is all bad.

Last edited:

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
Men. Better than living in a metro area where you can fit the entire black population in a football stadium. I see what you're sayin though. In the DC area you can drive miles in certain areas and see 99% black folk. When I visited LA it was a shock. At the same time, that what makes places like DC and Atlanta unique. Doesn't mean LA is all bad.

I know the feeling.. went to Seattle and didn't see any Mexicans. I'm used to just seeing my people and just nodding at them. I felt out of place :mjcry:

Thank god for LA though :blessed:

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
YOU AINT NEVER LIED!!! I spent my first two weekends in the crib on some :mjcry: shyt.

How'd you go about that plan to knock down as many birds as you can tho? :feedme:

I'm into regular nikka shyt... hip hop, women, good food, video games, etc.

i partied in Hollywood last weekend and I am NOT about that life. shyt was pretentious as hell (as expected) and super expensive. :camby:

pof, I got a nice amount on there before I moved to la, then I got here and I guess i missed the train so I started over lucked out and found a good one. Other then that forcing myself to go out to places, I normally wouldnt. Hiphop and reggae clubs are a given but i also hit up rock , rockabilly and alt type music spots. I dont like to dress up so that holds me back but if you into fashion hollywood is good. Also Im never looking for dimes. Im looking for the good looking girls folks aint checking for that got resources