The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol: You 47 years old talking about throwing shyt up
Ole community college in Wyoming azz nikka suckin a school off you have absolutely no connection to. Fukkin cornball. Fakkot boy never even been to LA. You're dismissed little catfish nikka. I'm done with you.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ole community college in Wyoming azz nikka suckin a school off you have absolutely no connection to. Fukkin cornball. Fakkot boy never even been to LA. You're dismissed little catfish nikka. I'm done with you.
Gotta go collect your social security? :ld:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Also coffee, Asian broads are good for a quick lick if you ever legit get dry. Pasadena they do be choosing. Also whole foods :russ:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How is the quality of the community colleges out there?

Thinking about going back to school for accounting.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
As far as white areas...toluca lake/noho cool...

I live in Toluca Lake. No crime, 5 mins from Riverside Dr restaurants, 10-15 mins to Hollywood, close to Metro, all the freeways, :ohlawd:i love this area

but the CACneighbors can be nosey, which can be good or bad depending how you look at it. My roommate's yorkshire terrier got out like 5-6 times and someone has returned it everytime. wouldn't happen it most other LA neighborhoods

Where to go for southern soul food brehs?
Sweetie Pie's just opened up in Noho by Magnolia & Lankershim
Roscoe's in Hollywood, Pasadena, Inglewood etc
Bludso's in Hollywood

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in Toluca Lake. No crime, 5 mins from Riverside Dr restaurants, 10-15 mins to Hollywood, close to Metro, all the freeways, :ohlawd:i love this area

but the CACneighbors can be nosey, which can be good or bad depending how you look at it. My roommate's yorkshire terrier got out like 5-6 times and someone has returned it everytime. wouldn't happen it most other LA neighborhoods

Sweetie Pie's just opened up in Noho by Magnolia & Lankershim
Roscoe's in Hollywood, Pasadena, Inglewood etc
Bludso's in Hollywood

Every time I mention Toluca/North Hollywood to ppl out here they give me the :scusthov: face. I dont get it. It seems pretty cool. Decent amount of black folks. My girls friend stay out there and likes it..I dont get the hate

I checked out sweetie pies...I actually been to the one in st louis and i prefer that one.

Gonna check out Bludso's thanks.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I made a brief visit in Lancaster shyt was deeeeep. Getting back to the Hollywood area felt like 2 hours although I'm sure it was less than that.

My girl works in the industry so we would have to be close to hollywood/all the studios but she's not high up yet so we got to look into affordable areas. That being said, we live in NY...we know about high ass rent and its been a while since either of us have lived in a predominately black neighborhood...we just aint tryna really live in an area where blacks are dead last in diversity percentages. I'm thinking we should be ok tho with 2 streams of income :ld:
Inglewood or Hawthorn

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:patrice:

U trying to live in the hood man?

Oak wood in Venice is black but it's the hood.

Pasadena likewise has some black areas, but again, they are gang infested hood areas.

Live where the whites live :blessed:
Isn't Alta Dena cool? Haven't been up there in a good while but isn't that a black neighborhood?