The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

ceezy

Pro
Daps
i kind of agree, but LA people are passive aggressive as fukk. a good amount of the fake ass people are transplants that wanna get into the entertainment industry

Mad Flaky too. If a girl you hitting on lives in Santa Monica. and you live in Hollywood. Prepare to get flaked on 9/10 times cuz of traffic, or something else going on.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Just got out here and have a few questions, so pardon my ignorance. I'm living in Brentwood :mjpls: at the moment.

How serious is that colors shyt out here? I got some nice red and blue clothes, should I wear that shyt?

Where do the black professional folks hang?

Where's the best place to meet a bunch of women? I got homies coming in droves and I wanna put them on.

add anything else that may be of use

EDIT: I entirely overthought this whole thing. LA is cool as fukk and I haven't had any problems, even in the hood. :ahh:

So many outta town black dudes get their wig split in Cali.The best advice I can give you is to not try hanging with the street element.They live by a motto "no new friends".Moreover, if they think you're a mark azz bytch, they will try robing you which CAN led to a shooting if you resist.

Another thing, if your at a hotel by yourself,or with a bytch don't OPEN the door for nobody you didn't tell to come over because many dudes get rushed at the door with cats who have guns.

In addition,all the prostitutes have pimps aka loser gang members who have no problem setting you up.Therefore,don't think its all good just cus you got some sexy chick in the hotel.While in the room with you, she could be texting her pimp or the guy thats going to set you up. Play your cards right.watch that bytch. And if somebody knocks on your hotel room door instead of answering it just call the hotel lobby and let the person at the desk know a stranger is knocking on your door.

This shyt will keep you alive while here in Los Angeles. So many black dudes from out of town come out here trying to hang with the wrong crowd and get found somewhere with their brains on the sidewalk.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Outside of all the numerous bottle poppin'-turnt up spots in Hollywood...

Upscale black women with paper are at 'Sangria Sundays'(day party) at the Westin Hotel in DTLA. Beso's in Hollywood on Saturday nights. Also a two Fridays out of the month are at Ebanos Crossing in DTLA. V Lounge in Santa Monica on Saturdays.

You definitely need to hit Sangria Sundays up though:whew:

I did sangria Sunday on my birthday in May :whoo:. I went to perch afterwards and got kicked out for being too drunk.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
If you lookin for an older broad, check out tha Cork, on Adams and Crenshaw

If u wanna get some cardio in on tha weekends, beat your feet on over to Runyan Canyon in Hollywood, big ass hill to run up, bad bytches in spandex yoga pants, and a view of tha city from tha top

Oh and if you wanna see top of tha line bad bytches, get you some tickets to a Lakers game :banderas: it wuz even crazier when they were in tha play offs :wow:

while you by tha staples center, check out Lucky Strike bowling alley, they got food, music and you know they got hoes :win:

next door is tha Conga Room if you got Latin fever, go grab you a bytch and salsa (just bring tha chips :umad: )

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Check out Huntington Beach when they got that surf competition, never seen so many g-strings stuffed inside soft round booty cheeks :feedme:

Them white girls be actin a fool on 4th of July with a lil bit of drank :lawd:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
That W hotel is a low key sleeper spot, with BAD bytches; I found out about the W when I was going to this club around the corner called Cafe Entourage. My homie came and got me and was like fukk this spot we need to push over to the W; I was like the fukk you talking about, ain't no shyt poppin in a hotel lobby. He was like bet. I walked in and all I seen was bad ones everywhere :dwillhuh:.

The GS pop off to; they be having some thick females in there; I saw the may weather fight there also. The waitresses are thick also.
Jazz Night on Sunday's @ tha W :ohlawd:

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
If you lookin for an older broad, check out tha Cork, on Adams and Crenshaw

If u wanna get some cardio in on tha weekends, beat your feet on over to Runyan Canyon in Hollywood, big ass hill to run up, bad bytches in spandex yoga pants, and a view of tha city from tha top

Oh and if you wanna see top of tha line bad bytches, get you some tickets to a Lakers game :banderas: it wuz even crazier when they were in tha play offs :wow:

while you by tha staples center, check out Lucky Strike bowling alley, they got food, music and you know they got hoes :win:

next door is tha Conga Room if you got Latin fever, go grab you a bytch and salsa (just bring tha chips :umad: )

then after you go to the Conga room you can take a female across the street to the fig hotel.. they have a bar :ohlawd:

desktop.jpg

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Niccas was mad when Cafe Entourage closed down:why: Easy come up:noah:

I'm down the street from The GS. If I go its to watch a game or to eat. Can't really f*ck with 'em on Friday or a Saturday night. Ya'll ever peep Xen Lounge way out in the valley. They have dimes but that place is small as f*ck:snoop:

I never heard of the Xen Lounge; I'm going to look that up; I like the Rush Lounge in Culver. I did not know Cafe Entourage was closed for a a while. I think the closed down because the shyt was truning more hood. One time I was at the top in the smoking section and there was some group of bruhs in there sharing jail and prison war stories and shyt lol. They was like yeah you was lock up with the homie blah blah from blah blah set; yeah that nikka dead; they was scaring the females away lol. I was damn yall can't save for later and get these bytches first. Another time some cat took a bottle to the head; it was a wrap after that, told everybody to leave.

GS was about to start turning more hood; the owners was like fukk that shyt, there trying to keep it open for a awhile.

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps