The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Majority of the white broke broads hang out around Beverly hills walking Around like they have paper, but they just waiting on that rich white dude to pull up..

I can't tell u how many 60+ white dudes I see with under 35 year old women..like fool u just dollars to them hoes..

I hate the fake L.A. sisters more than L.A. hoodrats...it's like the fake sisters are brainwashed by the Hollywood lifestyle and all this im a vegan or I do yoga shyt.. I'm like bytch come on and the worst part they shyt on blacks living in the hood, like every one is poor and ignorant

I had a sister tell me that she does not go past the 10 freeway because it's all ghetto. I was mad a fukk because I grew up in Inglewood; I was like what about pico and labrea/washington; the whole area is fukked up and is above the 10 fwy. She was stuck and made up some bullshyt. She stayed in westwood in a studio paying 1500; she was sell out.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
YOU AINT NEVER LIED!!! I spent my first two weekends in the crib on some :mjcry: shyt.

How'd you go about that plan to knock down as many birds as you can tho? :feedme:

I'm into regular nikka shyt... hip hop, women, good food, video games, etc.

i partied in Hollywood last weekend and I am NOT about that life. shyt was pretentious as hell (as expected) and super expensive. :camby:
check out tha W hotel lobby :noah: in hollywood bro, no cover to get in, and its better than club, cuz bytches be sittin down on couches n shyt just chillin, bad ass dime pieces :whew: tha drinks might hit yah pockets tho :usure: but thats why you guzzle that drank in tha parkin lot :jawalrus:

try tha Roosevelt hotel lobby too, some bad ones, but that one gots more outta towners and stuck up actin bytches........ W is tha spot :yes:

also another low key spot, tha Hotel Cameo lobby bar, its Ocean Ave in Santa Monica, they got indoor area and out door poolside....

if you DownTown LA check out tha Edison bar, its underground, looks pretty cool, got some fly bytches too, tha line might be long so get there kinda early

if you want a more lowkey crowd hit up TGIFs in Compton or some shyt, right off tha 91 freeway bro, they open tha bar up at night got music and errythang

or check out GS sports bar in LA, they got karoake some nights

if you feelin in tha mood for a mixed but more lowkey local spot, check out tha pier on redando beach, they got a couple lounges/bars over there bytches always in some sexy ass outfits and theres a liqour store right next to tha bars so you can re-energize :blessed:

now if you in PAWG mode, then take that drive down south into Huntington Beach and hit up Main street, if you wanna venture even further inot pawg land and fukk with some surprisingly cool non colored folks check out tha spots on tha Newport Beach pier

finally, if its 2am, and you got no numbers, post up outside supper club in hollywood, and watch tha fukkery commence when it lets out, and tha fake ratchet supper club around tha corner lets out tha same time, all types of exotic cars pullin up valet, gang bangin, hoo bangin, bytches fightin, nikkaz fightin, cacs fightin :dwillhuh: and last minute parkin lot pimpin, and somebody might even get a slug in they ass on a special night :gladbron:

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
check out tha W hotel lobby :noah: in hollywood bro, no cover to get in, and its better than club, cuz bytches be sittin down on couches n shyt just chillin, bad ass dime pieces :whew: tha drinks might hit yah pockets tho :usure: but thats why you guzzle that drank in tha parkin lot :jawalrus:

try tha Roosevelt hotel lobby too, some bad ones, but that one gots more outta towners and stuck up actin bytches........ W is tha spot :yes:

also another low key spot, tha Hotel Cameo lobby bar, its Ocean Ave in Santa Monica, they got indoor area and out door poolside....

if you DownTown LA check out tha Edison bar, its underground, looks pretty cool, got some fly bytches too, tha line might be long so get there kinda early

if you want a more lowkey crowd hit up TGIFs in Compton or some shyt, right off tha 91 freeway bro, they open tha bar up at night got music and errythang

if you feelin in tha mood for a mixed but more lowkey local spot, check out tha pier on redando beach, they got a couple lounges/bars over there bytches always in some sexy ass outfits and theres a liqour store right next to tha bars so you can re-energize :blessed:

now if you in PAWG mode, then take that drive down south into Huntington Beach and hit up Main street, if you wanna venture even further inot pawg land and fukk with some surprisingly cool non colored folks check out tha spots on tha Newport Beach pier

finally, if its 2am, and you got no numbers, post up outside supper club in hollywood, and watch tha fukkery commence when it lets out, and tha fake ratchet supper club around tha corner lets out tha same time, all types of exotic cars pullin up valet, gang bangin, hoo bangin, bytches fightin, nikkaz fightin, cacs fightin :dwillhuh: and last minute parkin lot pimpin, and somebody might even get a slug in they ass on a special night :gladbron:

one of my homies played us.. he got us one of those club crawls bullshyts thinking supper club was part of it.... well, yeah, we ended up at the ratchet one :mjlol:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
bro all that and i ain't even scratched tha surface

they got a mansion party poppin off in tha hollywood hills, they take your ass on a shuttle all tha way up there, and its big ass mansion with 3 floors, hella hoes, pools, etc

LA just too damn big, if you tryna have fun you in tha right place, theres waaaay more spots that don't come to mind right

they got a whole strip of lounges bars in Venice also

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
if you don't fit in with tha bougie crowd, then come down to tha 'Shaw & Western and hang with some regular folk on Sundays

This is where I'd like to hang.

p*ssy ass nikkaz be scared of real nikkaz like these. As long as you aint disrespectin nikkaz, they some of the coolest ppl to kick it wit.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

That W hotel is a low key sleeper spot, with BAD bytches; I found out about the W when I was going to this club around the corner called Cafe Entourage. My homie came and got me and was like fukk this spot we need to push over to the W; I was like the fukk you talking about, ain't no shyt poppin in a hotel lobby. He was like bet. I walked in and all I seen was bad ones everywhere :dwillhuh:.

The GS pop off to; they be having some thick females in there; I saw the may weather fight there also. The waitresses are thick also.

Last edited:

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
bro all that and i ain't even scratched tha surface

they got a mansion party poppin off in tha hollywood hills, they take your ass on a shuttle all tha way up there, and its big ass mansion with 3 floors, hella hoes, pools, etc

LA just too damn big, if you tryna have fun you in tha right place, theres waaaay more spots that don't come to mind right

they got a whole strip of lounges bars in Venice also

Saw kurupt and daz in one of them parties back in 05/06... :ohlawd:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
YOU AINT NEVER LIED!!! I spent my first two weekends in the crib on some :mjcry: shyt.

How'd you go about that plan to knock down as many birds as you can tho? :feedme:

I'm into regular nikka shyt... hip hop, women, good food, video games, etc.

i partied in Hollywood last weekend and I am NOT about that life. shyt was pretentious as hell (as expected) and super expensive. :camby:
Outside of all the numerous bottle poppin'-turnt up spots in Hollywood...

Upscale black women with paper are at 'Sangria Sundays'(day party) at the Westin Hotel in DTLA. Beso's in Hollywood on Saturday nights. Also a two Fridays out of the month are at Ebanos Crossing in DTLA. V Lounge in Santa Monica on Saturdays.

You definitely need to hit Sangria Sundays up though:whew:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That W hotel is a low key sleeper spot, with BAD bytches; I found out about the W when I was going to this club around the corner called Cafe Entourage. My homie came and got me and was like fukk this spot we need to push over to the W; I was like the fukk you talking about, ain't no shyt poppin in a hotel lobby. He was like bet. I walked in and all I seen was bad ones everywhere :dwillhuh:.

The GS pop off to; they be having some thick females in there; I saw the may weather fight there also. The waitresses are thick also.

Niccas was mad when Cafe Entourage closed down:why: Easy come up:noah:

I'm down the street from The GS. If I go its to watch a game or to eat. Can't really f*ck with 'em on Friday or a Saturday night. Ya'll ever peep Xen Lounge way out in the valley. They have dimes but that place is small as f*ck:snoop: