The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just got out here and have a few questions, so pardon my ignorance. I'm living in Brentwood :mjpls: at the moment.

How serious is that colors shyt out here? I got some nice red and blue clothes, should I wear that shyt?

Where do the black professional folks hang?

Where's the best place to meet a bunch of women? I got homies coming in droves and I wanna put them on.

add anything else that may be of use

EDIT: I entirely overthought this whole thing. LA is cool as fukk and I haven't had any problems, even in the hood. :ahh:

You ain't seeing me on that Xbox tho b :ufdup: :dahell: you doing on the left coast anyway?

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
or wanna be models. I've met and chopped with a couple asian chicks posted on here. they just be working as hostesses or hair dressers, getting tricked on, living at they mommas crib. NOW the thick hoes out here, they do be strippers :francis:

Majority of the white broke broads hang out around Beverly hills walking Around like they have paper, but they just waiting on that rich white dude to pull up..

I can't tell u how many 60+ white dudes I see with under 35 year old women..like fool u just dollars to them hoes..

I hate the fake L.A. sisters more than L.A. hoodrats...it's like the fake sisters are brainwashed by the Hollywood lifestyle and all this im a vegan or I do yoga shyt.. I'm like bytch come on and the worst part they shyt on blacks living in the hood, like every one is poor and ignorant

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i never understood the L.A. is fake view point people talk about. i've lived in L.A. for six years and the only fake areas of L.A. i can think of is hollywood, beverly hills, and possibly the larchmont area. aside from those places L.A. is pretty much like any other city.....except for the nearly perfect weather :blessed:

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i never understood the L.A. is fake view point people about. i've lived in L.A. for six years and the only fake areas of L.A. i can think of is hollywood, beverly hills, and possibly the larchmont area. aside from those places L.A. is pretty much like any other city.....except for the nearly perfect weather :blessed:
i kind of agree, but LA people are passive aggressive as fukk. a good amount of the fake ass people are transplants that wanna get into the entertainment industry

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
If your black yeah :russ:
That place is mostly Asian and mexican,plus the cops are a$$holes,I have fam that stays right behind Atlantic Square,you checked out montebello town center already?
Yes, for a black person. nope. I was doing an internship in westchester so I was on the bus for 4, 5 hours a day and I rarely felt like doing shyt else.