The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
West la is a nicertain area. I want to go back. But shyt is expensive ass fukk.

I stay in Mar Vista...rent is a nightmare :damn: but I'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy it.

Thank gawd my girl is an RN because I can't pull this shyt myself and I'm not a broke nikka at all...

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
YOU AINT NEVER LIED!!! I spent my first two weekends in the crib on some :mjcry: shyt.

How'd you go about that plan to knock down as many birds as you can tho? :feedme:

I'm into regular nikka shyt... hip hop, women, good food, video games, etc.

i partied in Hollywood last weekend and I am NOT about that life. shyt was pretentious as hell (as expected) and super expensive. :camby:
my next 2 weeks are packed, but i'll come kick it wit you and find shyt to do. show you some of the lil spots i know. Little Tokyo is comedy :russ: its like comic con every weekend. mufukkas be dressed up like naruto with no fukks given. :russ:

If you like hip hop shyt, i mean, shyt goes down. they doing a premo vs pete rock and swizz beats vs just blaze party. (dj nikkas doing sets of said producers catalogue) pepple e out here. I know some rap nikkas in inglewwod, when ever they do some shyt, it be some decent broads at their events. There's a decent barcade in DTLA with Street Fighter on the big screens behind the bar, live dj, and other games. it be hoes there.. it be shyt to do, its jsut that DAMN if shyt dont be spread the fuk out, then u gotta deal wit the traffic.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
my next 2 weeks are packed, but i'll come kick it wit you and find shyt to do. show you some of the lil spots i know. Little Tokyo is comedy :russ: its like comic con every weekend. mufukkas be dressed up like naruto with no fukks given. :russ:

If you like hip hop shyt, i mean, shyt goes down. they doing a premo vs pete rock and swizz beats vs just blaze party. (dj nikkas doing sets of said producers catalogue) pepple e out here. I know some rap nikkas in inglewwod, when ever they do some shyt, it be some decent broads at their events. There's a decent barcade in DTLA with Street Fighter on the big screens behind the bar, live dj, and other games. it be hoes there.. it be shyt to do, its jsut that DAMN if shyt dont be spread the fuk out, then u gotta deal wit the traffic.
Breh where that street fighter bar at?? I love street fighter and liquor :ohhh:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
707 E 4th Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90013

its right where 3rd, 4th and alameda meet in DTLA

on some other shyt, in ktown right off normandie and melrose there's a laundromat with an OG marvel vs capcom 2 machine in it.
You talking about some place called xlanes or some shyt on 3rd and alameda?? I know the Asian manager there his bartender,I need to go,he owe me a few favors from when I took care of him at my club

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I'm atl all the females I met were strippers

Is it the same in LA LA land

@God's Favorite Son

Nah.. most of the broads in L.A. are struggling actresses.. that's what they claim, but they been Working desk jobs for the past 10 years....

U have thousands of college chicks offering the p*ssy for school books and cash for their classes..

I just move to Vegas and I can say most of these chicks out here are strippers

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
You talking about some place called xlanes or some shyt on 3rd and alameda?? I know the Asian manager there his bartender,I need to go,he owe me a few favors from when I took care of him at my club
nah its called bar EightyTwo. X lanes is around the corner breh

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
i lived in LA for five years... i ain't found a better american city since. :ufdup:

if cali doesn't run outta water, i'm coming back for good :youngsabo:

hopefully there are black folks still out there by then :francis:
You never lied. It tried to rain. They have to expand that subway system too.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Nah.. most of the broads in L.A. are struggling actresses..

or wanna be models. I've met and chopped with a couple asian chicks posted on here. they just be working as hostesses or hair dressers, getting tricked on, living at they mommas crib. NOW the thick hoes out here, they do be strippers :francis:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
LA is nowhere near having a decent transportation system,just Uber it
Imagine Miami. Public transportation isn't bad at all to me if you live and work west. Being in Monterey park is thee worst.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Imagine Miami. Public transportation isn't bad at all to me if you live and work west. Being in Monterey park is thee worst.
If your black yeah :russ:
That place is mostly Asian and mexican,plus the cops are a$$holes,I have fam that stays right behind Atlantic Square,you checked out montebello town center already?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Little tokyo is funny as fukk when you see them dressed up in those costumes; but some of those nerdy chicks have hella body. I was looking for a parking spot and saw this one chick in some crazy out fit with these other cartoon friends by the jonny rockets; the chick was stacked with a lil 6 pack.

DTLA does have some nice spots; when night time hit, it's a whole different world.