The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
YOU AINT NEVER LIED!!! I spent my first two weekends in the crib on some :mjcry: shyt.

How'd you go about that plan to knock down as many birds as you can tho? :feedme:
If you drive and can afford these hellish gas prices then jump on tinder ASAP.

ceezy

Pro
Daps
I live in Hollywierd. And a large number of Black women and other women out here are str8 hoes or instagram thots. Nothing beats the nightlife out here tho.

But Fox Hills Mall in Culver City is a great spot if you looking for some real dimepieces. Especially on the weekends.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
The streets are confusing as fukk and sometimes idk if I am going north or south on the bus.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
YOU AINT NEVER LIED!!! I spent my first two weekends in the crib on some :mjcry: shyt.

How'd you go about that plan to knock down as many birds as you can tho? :feedme:

I'm into regular nikka shyt... hip hop, women, good food, video games, etc.

i partied in Hollywood last weekend and I am NOT about that life. shyt was pretentious as hell (as expected) and super expensive. :camby:
Boogie club?

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
:laff: I'm not a square at all. But I been spending a lot of time in Inglewood and Leimert Park area. It's a lot of black folks (and Mexicans) but for the most part it's cool. Everybody I've seen so far has shown love.

Leimert and Inglewood is straight if you looking to be around nikkas and not be around too much phonk.

I got my black ass out the hood a few years ago and stay in West LA...I pay a fortune but it works for me:skip:

I stayed in Inglewood for half my adult life up until about 2 years ago....just stay out the hood and don't look like the wrong type of nikka and you'll eat out here....

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Leimert and Inglewood is straight if you looking to be around nikkas and not be around too much phonk.

I got my black ass out the hood a few years ago and stay in West LA...I pay a fortune but it works for me:skip:

I stayed in Inglewood for half my adult life up until about 2 years ago....just stay out the hood and don't look like the wrong type of nikka and you'll eat out here....

West la is a nicertain area. I want to go back. But shyt is expensive ass fukk.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Food stamp cards are also bus passes. shyt's amazing.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
How would a black transplant with limited experience get put on that professional wave?