The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Color shyt don't matter where u at,it's much more how you wear it,plus you asking where the professional black people hang out so you basically letting me know your a square,or more so look like a square so you shouldn't have any problems

:laff: I'm not a square at all. But I been spending a lot of time in Inglewood and Leimert Park area. It's a lot of black folks (and Mexicans) but for the most part it's cool. Everybody I've seen so far has shown love.

That's why I hate transplants who move here and start making assumptions about blacks because they live above Wilshire Blvd

I live below Wilshire breh. :sas1:
how much you paying for your spot

Too much. :mjcry:

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
i moved to la 7 months ago, south la. Meet a girl that owns her own house in Monterey park, weird those cuz its all asians out there. Depends what you into tho. My #1 game plan was to knock as many birds as I can. This can help you get a sense of whats going on as well as help you meet folks and possibly bump into some money or networks. shyts lonely if you dont know anyone. Its also expensive, I was in a good place financially so shyt was cool regardless. That being said if you mention what type of shyt you into people might be able to help a bit more.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:dead: didnt eeem know you moved out here. been here for almost a year and a half and i dont know shyt still, cuz all i was doing was working, then bouncing to dj. you from the A.. aint no black people like how we got in the south and midwest. but i'm trying to accept out here for what it is. leimert has cool black folks, baldwin hills got the bougie mufukkas. once you realize you really in mexico, you will take a step forward in comprehending LA and its surrounding places.

I was in Hollwood, now i live downtown Long beach, but i might move back to hollywood :manny: then again, i might end up on tour... my shyt is random as hell :deadrose:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
i moved to la 7 months ago, south la. Meet a girl that owns her own house in Monterey park, weird those cuz its all asians out there. Depends what you into tho. My #1 game plan was to knock as many birds as I can. This can help you get a sense of whats going on as well as help you meet folks and possibly bump into some money or networks. shyts lonely if you dont know anyone. Its also expensive, I was in a good place financially so shyt was cool regardless. That being said if you mention what type of shyt you into people might be able to help a bit more.
That's where I was for a month but I am leaving for Miami butcoming back for good and i will make sure I stay West as affordably possible. Referring to Monterey Park. And it is lonely if you don't know anyone. Not having a whip and being on the bus for 5 hours a day killed my vibe. Have a car and some money, a breh can eat off tinder alone.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
shyts lonely if you dont know anyone. Its also expensive

YOU AINT NEVER LIED!!! I spent my first two weekends in the crib on some :mjcry: shyt.

How'd you go about that plan to knock down as many birds as you can tho? :feedme:

I'm into regular nikka shyt... hip hop, women, good food, video games, etc.

i partied in Hollywood last weekend and I am NOT about that life. shyt was pretentious as hell (as expected) and super expensive. :camby: