Los Angeles.. Figside

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
:ohhh::dwillhuh:well damn

:salute:on this

Yea breh if its in a are wit like a lil ass square of blue or red u good.. But dem bug ass 10 block radius hoods.. Idk breh.. But like I said get a chick in the South Bay or westside or in the valley and u will be a1.. How old r u breh?? U goin to school out here r u got a job lined up or wat?

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
Yea breh if its in a are wit like a lil ass square of blue or red u good.. But dem bug ass 10 block radius hoods.. Idk breh.. But like I said get a chick in the South Bay or westside or in the valley and u will be a1.. How old r u breh?? U goin to school out here r u got a job lined up or wat?

Definitely gonna reference that page alot when im out there and i'm 22 , got a couple months rent saved and good source for income , I work from home :manny:

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
I need barber shop suggestions breh , WestWood area also, not tryna go to the hood:patrice:

:mjlol: A nice cut from a real barber not in the hood :lolbron: foh.. Westwood doesn't even have barbershops that ain't all white or :wrist: lol. Man go to 1 near the ladera center... It's a lil more pricey but shyt the quality is wat u lookin for.. But u bound to be a I got my hair cut at da mall nikka breh

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
:mjlol: A nice cut from a real barber not in the hood :lolbron: foh.. Westwood doesn't even have barbershops that ain't all white or :wrist: lol. Man go to 1 near the ladera center... It's a lil more pricey but shyt the quality is wat u lookin for.. But u bound to be a I got my hair cut at da mall nikka breh
:sadcam:, whats the safe hood spots then? I'm guessing the spanish shops out there aren't as friendly to brothers as they are out east either :lupe:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Yep that's probably what got me down :wow:
Hopefully your a talkative social person

LA is a very social place so you can make freinds quickly

It would be a lot easier if you were going to college tho, maybe you can take a few classes at one of tha poppin community colleges, it's a great place to network and make new friends in tha area....

I know you work from home but sitting in tha house all day can drive anybody crazy...