The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Finally moved to marina del rey put your boy on some spots to hit up food/bars/clubs whats good :salute:
I'd go slide down by the water and cop a MEGA margarita right next to the little pizza slice spot on before you hit the sand on the beach there

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
congrats.. i'm moving out of l.a. this weekend.. going to settle down in the bay area again for good.... enjoy this city and i hope u have a job
do you agree that
Cali Is the best between san diego and long beach and no more east than from the ocean to corona running along the same north and south perimeter of the cities i mentioned?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
do you agree that
Cali Is the best between san diego and long beach and no more east than from the ocean to corona running along the same north and south perimeter of the cities i mentioned?

nah,the IE is dope too. And if u go further out east towards Palm Springs its nice and chill as fukk there.

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
nah,the IE is dope too. And if u go further out east towards Palm Springs its nice and chill as fukk there.
I like chino hills, palm springs, lake arrowhead area but like river side, pomona,ontario are ratchet

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside

nikka wat lol
eJAIcGC.gif

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
@Serious @Figdcotton @Cocaine Biceps @mrfortune brehs whats the dope food spots i need to hit and where a young breh need to be at

But honestly breh u might as well slide to west la.. U not far from some of the goat spots in la..
Johnny pastrami,titos tacos,pacos tacos.. Just to name a few.. And plentyyyy of burger spots.. Depends wat u like breh

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Foh.. If I wanna get away from la imma go to diego or Santa Barbra.. Not da fukkin ie.. Dat shyt so boring and full of ratchet ass fake la ppl.. shyts filthy yo

:rudy:

you too closed minded. Them PS joints are trill as hell. I got set spots to guarantee a good time sunshine or rain