The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Daps
Anybody from LBC here?how is life over there?

Disregard what this bytch nikka below is saying about my city. Life is chill out here. There are chicks out here if you around long beach state and downtown. There are not alot of gays. You will not wander into a gay bar. shyt is cool but all the popping spots are outside the city if you into clubs and bars. The city is safe so no need to worry about gang shyt outside a few areas.

My bro stay in signal hill(it's in long beach county) shyts cool breh.. Easy to adjust.. Alot of gays though.. S o like u kno

Don't be fooled though lbc got some cool lil spots to get some bytches.. But use like yelp n shyt so u dont wonder into da wrong bar and see alot of wild shyt.. shyt hit up wokanos.. Or hooters near the water.. It's cool.. It's not like overly saturated wit butt pirates :lolbron:

Long beach county :camby: shoulda just had yo brother post for you

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Disregard what this bytch nikka below is saying about my city. Life is chill out here. There are chicks out here if you around long beach state and downtown. There are not alot of gays. You will not wander into a gay bar. shyt is cool but all the popping spots are outside the city if you into clubs and bars. The city is safe so no need to worry about gang shyt outside a few areas.

Long beach county :camby: shoulda just had yo brother post for you

Ohhhh u mad ya city is a butt pirate zone breh?? Lol my bad breh.. I'm just being honest.. I mean it's still some real nikkas there n a few bad bytches butttt look who runs ya city breh.. It's only obvious shyt is :scust: http://abc7.com/politics/lbs-1st-latino-openly-gay-mayor-takes-office/191199/