Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
1) Weather is beautiful
2) you NEED a car
3) Mexicans are every fukking where
4) There are a lot of gangs but if you mind your business, you'll be cool
5) It's inevitable that you'll be gang connected though. Just too many people affiliated to not be
6) Most people are extremely fake
7) You will constantly run into celebrities, don't act like a groupie
8) white people are REALLY white (not meaning skin tone, meaning how they talk and act, almost stereotypical to the point you think they're being sarcastic)

All the reasons for why i hate LA. The weather and beaches though....:ahh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Kinda long story but I'll say it like this, I have a dairy allergy and sometimes when I have flare ups I clear my throat loud as fukk:damn:. This would happen rarely but every time I did somebody in the next room would beat on the wall. Everybody was loud in that place so it wasn't a big deal until one day I'm in the shower and I hear some nikka beatin at the door wit a fukked up accent "OPEN DA DOOR YOU FACKING NEEKER." I think I'm trippin cause I think somebody goin off on someone in the hallway. But my girl says it's somebody at OUR door:rudy:
I get out, throw some clothes on and I cant find the nikka, so I go to the elevator and guess who's comin out with waxed eyebrows and a old silk Versace button down:skip:, a 6'3 Zaza Pachulia lookin mufukka.
He had went downstairs to tell the front desk he wanted me out the building. I ask him, "Was you the one at my door callin me a nikka?:stopitslime:"
He straight up says, "YES YOU FACKING NEEKER SO BACK UP" With his hand in my face. Me: "I aint movin, take one more step in my direction bruh:aicmon:"
We goin back and forth and outta nowhere he makes the sound at me that I MAKE WHEN I CLEAR MY THROAT :damn:like a fukkin psycho.

So I hit the nikka with a right and he STUMBLES DOWN THE HALL LIKE THIS NIKKA
jmm1-2.gif

I literally stand there like :leon:expecting I would have to chop this nikka down, but I see him bout to get up and the only thing in my mind is :demonic:
Finish_him.gif

So I run up on some UFC shyt tryna throw punches from the top, but he hits me with a nice ass sprawl :snoop: and gets me in a weak ass headlock. From the botton I start taggin his nuts like
tumblr_lsrwf7iEYL1r3gup8o1_400.gif
:mjlol:

He basically taps out saying he dont wanna fight no more cause he see that I was on some deathmatch shyt. He stands up confused as fukk and goes back to his room. I go downstairs to let the front desk know the situation cause they would get nikkas locked up on the regular. The bytch at the front desk was on some BS like, "He told me that YOU have been causing a disturbance for MONTHS :usure:"
":why:bytch I ONLY BEEN HERE FOR THREE WEEKS"

I say fukk it and head back to the elevator, and out comes the Armenian nikka again :birdman:, and the first thing he says to me is "WHAT HAPPENED?:wtf:" :mindblown:

He says all he remembers is coming out the elevator, then standing in front of the mirror in his room with blood in his mouth:bryan:.

All in all, the whole reason this started is because he has the same allergy and reaction as me, and he thought I was clearing my throat TO MAKE FUN OF HIM DOING THE SAME THING IN HIS ROOM, WHICH I NEVER HEARD.
k6go.png

DONT BE BROKE IN LA BREHS :ufdup:
tumblr_mjxgawMhT81s7v6bgo1_250.gif

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
do you agree that
Cali Is the best between san diego and long beach and no more east than from the ocean to corona running along the same north and south perimeter of the cities i mentioned?

:patrice: i don't know.. if u mean southern california i say probably yeah... the inland empire is cheaper but more IMO trashy.. palm springs is nothing but gays...

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
:patrice: i don't know.. if u mean southern california i say probably yeah... the inland empire is cheaper but more IMO trashy.. palm springs is nothing but gays...
True but san fran and long beach and san diego fakkit central too

Inland empire so fukkin dirty with alot of strange people that live out there.

OC so ill

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
lol its obvious the guys is snooping for info on how to take a vacation? And yall are giving him advice to get around,for all we know he could be another hipster white boy or could be an out of town a$$hole. If he was moving he would get his intel from his peeps out in LA like he says.

Keep change in your car for meters. Tickets add up

Move your car on street sweeper day. Tickets add up and you will end up with a boot on your ride

lol this is just common sense though, you turning into his big brother.lol
Yeah that's what I've been saying. If duke isn't from LA he probably wouldn't randomly be on let's say Washington and Crenshaw, just...

But he's staying in Westwood, meaning he has some cheese coming in. And there's no real reason for him to pass through those areas. What I'm trying show cats is that they can still be themselves worry free, when they come to visit.

That's why ive being saying there's no point in coming to LA, if you're not in west LA or the valley....
Washington and Crenshaw is Midcity which is defacto the West LA area bruh and it ain´t really jumping off like that.

I wish i could rep all the LA brehs in here :mjcry::salute:

my white LA friends don't understand me! And i probably won't be friends with them for too long once i move. Luckily the first few times i visited i had some real nikka's hold me down and show me a different experience, Roscoe's was amazing :ahh:
Why didn´t you just ask your homies or white friends,since you already been to the land and have a job out here?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
lol its obvious the guys is snooping for info on how to take a vacation? And yall are giving him advice to get around,for all we know he could be another hipster white boy or could be an out of town a$$hole. If he was moving he would get his intel from his peeps out in LA like he says.

lol this is just common sense though, you turning into his big brother.lol

Washington and Crenshaw is Midcity which is defacto the West LA area bruh and it ain´t really jumping off like that.

Why didn´t you just ask your homies or white friends,since you already been to the land and have a job out here?
Bored loser with nothing better to do but say some Garbage to bring conflict aka a pathetic form of attention.

I feel bad for you.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Bored loser with nothing better to do but say some Garbage to bring conflict aka a pathetic form of attention.

I feel bad for you.

Im not beefing nor am I the nikka on here with the high ass post count like you.

Its really no reason to type all that up about how to live out in LA.You a damn fool for playing into the nikkas game.Other dudes give a few pointers but you acting like this your son or something acting worried about him tickets or taking some self defense classes at the Y.SMH
Let his people tell him what to do when he out here,ain´t no need to fol all that bruh.Slow down.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Im not beefing nor am I the nikka on here with the high ass post count like you.

Its really no reason to type all that up about how to live out in LA.You a damn fool for playing into the nikkas game.Other dudes give a few pointers but you acting like this your son or something acting worried about him tickets or taking some self defense classes at the Y.SMH
Let his people tell him what to do when he out here,ain´t no need to fol all that bruh.Slow down.
Dont tell me how to operate. Please shut the fukk up.

Ima be your big brother next nikka.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Dont tell me how to operate. Please shut the fukk up.

Ima be your big brother next nikka.

Look whos talking tough and getting all angered over nothing. No need to huff and puff over little words, bruh, its just the net.You mad at me or are you mad at something else,maybe you dedicate too much time to Coli.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Look whos talking tough and getting all angered over nothing. No need to huff and puff over little words, bruh, its just the net.
Just giving you what you want. Unearthing comments from a month ago, what else could you be but a clown that needs attention :manny: