The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
How's Compton and is there any cheap areas that are safe in Los Angeles? Also, is there something in the $700- $900 rent range?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yeah since your from new york don't wear that yankee fitted out here cuz that neighborhood crip and there the most hated gangs out here.

Any all red hat is a problem especially if it's the texan rangers hat (R20 bloods); or st. louis cardinals hat (bps) dont wear the seattle mariners hat; that an automatic fade or bullets are flying. Really every hat has some gang ties.

O yeah hollywood is over rated as fukk; don't believe the hype. shyt is filthy; besides where the jews are at. The club pop off but they rape with the prices; try to get to know promoters if you want the hook up.
Damn a nikka couldn't rep my NY Giants out there huh?
full

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How's Compton and is there any cheap areas that are safe in Los Angeles? Also, is there something in the $700- $900 rent range?
There's so nice parts of compton like the border of watts area and closer to long beach area but thats not where you really want to be because you're moving further away from l.a . Honestly if you want to stay around black folks and want to be somewhere decent look at ladera/lemert/windor hills areas.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i'm the last of the NATIVE black breeds here in l.a.

everyone either move to riverside, palmdale antelope valley area or skip town...

u move here u better have a job line up and u better think twice thinking about starting some fukking music career....

and your spanish better be passable ....we losing to many natives white and black.. nothing but transplant now

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
i'm the last of the NATIVE black breeds here in l.a.

everyone either move to riverside, palmdale antelope valley area or skip town...

u move here u better have a job line up and u better think twice thinking about starting some fukking music career....

and your spanish better be passable ....we losing to many natives white and black.. nothing but transplant now

I'm black and failed spanish :lupe: