The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
:mjlol:Exactly, it's like I am sure they are there, but cut it out with the "yoooo son, don't wear this Alburquerque Meerkats hat on the corner of east rudy poot ave and hillcrest north east corner between 9:17am and 3:32pm.
LOL! I know Simi/Ventura is not LA but as mentioned, I go all over the place. Yeah, you get the point though lol. There is no general "boogeyman" there in LA. It's not Colors the movie. It's a world that doesn't exist to many people and most don't give two shyts about it. Yo, don't rock that East Memphis Mongoose hat over there in front of Yves St Laurent store on Melrose son, that the turf of them Bel Air Brims. They be Brimmin' over there. LOL!

Man, for those moving to LA, like most are saying in this thread...have fun and basically have basic common sense..but have fun. shyt is not Lebanon like many are trying to have you think.

It can be a real cool and friendly place and easy going place. Leave after a few days though lol

Dawg Simi valley / Ventura county / the 805 ain't LA :mjlol:

But I feel you on cats on here overrating gangs.

Last edited:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
crazy thing was Bev Center wasnt like that in the 90's/early 2000's. it changed quick and became exactly how you described it.

It was always this way. Deathrow was a fixture at the Beverly Center, especially since their offices was down the street. I went to John Burroughs middle school and after school niccaz would troop to the Beverly Center and Connection in mass to kick it, boost, and holla at chicks. Niccaz was always fighting in the Beverly Connection parking lot structure.

It was always a wierd mix of Beverly Hills types and the baby/wannabe gangstas from Fairfax/Hamilton High and John Burroughs Middle School.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
You must got money then. Or they was super cheap before they was adjacent to the grove.

checked those out when u first moved here.

Nevermind :huhldup:

The grove used to be a Postal Service facility if I remember, and the Farmer's Market. That whole area did not get super ritzy until the Grove came in and then those huge condo complexes went up right next to Park Labrea. I swear to God I always thought they were white folk projects.

I played all my youth sports at Pan Pacific park in the mid 80s to early 90s, so I was always in that area.

LOOL at breh talkin shyt about LA but staying all the way the fukk in Ventura. :camby:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Naw ma I kno my city.. U a cool minute from Beverly Hills but that's solid
im smack dead in between all 4. :stopitslime:

hollywood is as close as Sunset. Bev Hills is as close as Rossmore. Pico is as close as.... Pico... DT is like 10 minutes away.

I know where I live :wtb:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don't be fooled though lbc got some cool lil spots to get some bytches.. But use like yelp n shyt so u dont wonder into da wrong bar and see alot of wild shyt.. shyt hit up wokanos.. Or hooters near the water.. It's cool.. It's not like overly saturated wit butt pirates :lolbron:
Excuse me sir...we prefer women. :scust:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea in koreatown.. In lbc nah lol it's alot of stuck up lightskin bytchES lol
Only been to LBC once and that was for the Gay parade.

But hey, respect your sisters cuz when push comes to shove your own brothers are looking out for themselves, white males looking out for their investments, and white women looking out for their famies. Black women look out for the community..your ass included :ufdup:

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Only been to LBC once and that was for the Gay parade.

But hey, respect your sisters cuz when push comes to shove your own brothers are looking out for themselves, white males looking out for their investments, and white women looking out for their famies. Black women look out for the community..your ass included :ufdup:

I have nothing against the lgbt community.. I was just giving a raw unbiased review of l.a

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
lol, how this happen??? i know some Armenians in Glendale that go crazy off that white...

Kinda long story but I'll say it like this, I have a dairy allergy and sometimes when I have flare ups I clear my throat loud as fukk:damn:. This would happen rarely but every time I did somebody in the next room would beat on the wall. Everybody was loud in that place so it wasn't a big deal until one day I'm in the shower and I hear some nikka beatin at the door wit a fukked up accent "OPEN DA DOOR YOU FACKING NEEKER." I think I'm trippin cause I think somebody goin off on someone in the hallway. But my girl says it's somebody at OUR door:rudy:
I get out, throw some clothes on and I cant find the nikka, so I go to the elevator and guess who's comin out with waxed eyebrows and a old silk Versace button down:skip:, a 6'3 Zaza Pachulia lookin mufukka.
He had went downstairs to tell the front desk he wanted me out the building. I ask him, "Was you the one at my door callin me a nikka?:stopitslime:"
He straight up says, "YES YOU FACKING NEEKER SO BACK UP" With his hand in my face. Me: "I aint movin, take one more step in my direction bruh:aicmon:"
We goin back and forth and outta nowhere he makes the sound at me that I MAKE WHEN I CLEAR MY THROAT :damn:like a fukkin psycho.

So I hit the nikka with a right and he STUMBLES DOWN THE HALL LIKE THIS NIKKA
jmm1-2.gif

I literally stand there like :leon:expecting I would have to chop this nikka down, but I see him bout to get up and the only thing in my mind is :demonic:
Finish_him.gif

So I run up on some UFC shyt tryna throw punches from the top, but he hits me with a nice ass sprawl :snoop: and gets me in a weak ass headlock. From the botton I start taggin his nuts like
tumblr_lsrwf7iEYL1r3gup8o1_400.gif
:mjlol:

He basically taps out saying he dont wanna fight no more cause he see that I was on some deathmatch shyt. He stands up confused as fukk and goes back to his room. I go downstairs to let the front desk know the situation cause they would get nikkas locked up on the regular. The bytch at the front desk was on some BS like, "He told me that YOU have been causing a disturbance for MONTHS :usure:"
":why:bytch I ONLY BEEN HERE FOR THREE WEEKS"

I say fukk it and head back to the elevator, and out comes the Armenian nikka again :birdman:, and the first thing he says to me is "WHAT HAPPENED?:wtf:" :mindblown:

He says all he remembers is coming out the elevator, then standing in front of the mirror in his room with blood in his mouth:bryan:.

All in all, the whole reason this started is because he has the same allergy and reaction as me, and he thought I was clearing my throat TO MAKE FUN OF HIM DOING THE SAME THING IN HIS ROOM, WHICH I NEVER HEARD.
k6go.png

DONT BE BROKE IN LA BREHS :ufdup: