The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I only go to LA once a year.... I usually stay out near Simi Valley/Ventura....very few Blacks out there but it seems ok....seems laid back....hang out in LA...straight tourist style....if I didn't know any better I would say LA was soft as fukk in a cool way.

From an outside perspective....half the shyt with this lil corner stores and random spots y'all talking about...it may as well not even exist to half the people that come to LA as a visitor.

I hit up all the "trendy" spots like Venice and Santa Monica Pier and kick back on Melrose and The Beverly Center...LOL I mean for all realities...gangs don't even exist if you asked me...never noticed that shyt in any of the areas I roam in when there.

It's funny how depending on where you go, you can have a totally different experience then another person.

Roscoe's still make bomb chicken nikka...close as I need to good chicken in Cali.

Would not want to live there...but LA area decent for a few days..
Dawg Simi valley / Ventura county / the 805 ain't LA :mjlol:

But I feel you on cats on here overrating gangs.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You must got money then. Or they was super cheap before they was adjacent to the grove.

checked those out when u first moved here.

Nevermind :huhldup:
? Nah my grandmother has lived there for like 40 years, but I used to travel between the valley and LA, because I went to school in the city....

And my family isn't rich nor poor, upper middle class...

Villn

Rookie
Daps
any of yall staying in santa monica? tell me where i can get my haircut by blacks around there brehs, last place i went to a latino shaped my hairline on a 30 degree slant :mjcry:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am in the city where your mother had her last abortion.

Sorry, but she said your brother would be a hassle so she grabbed a coat hanger and gave him that work.

:banderas:

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside

Don't be fooled though lbc got some cool lil spots to get some bytches.. But use like yelp n shyt so u dont wonder into da wrong bar and see alot of wild shyt.. shyt hit up wokanos.. Or hooters near the water.. It's cool.. It's not like overly saturated wit butt pirates :lolbron:

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
Real talk brehs get a car.. That lyft and über shyt will have u assed out.. shyts mainly good for I'm drunk and can't drive situations.. If u end up in the wrong area and get in a jam you wanna be able to slide the fukk outta there.. Über takes like 30 mins to come breh.. I seen bytches hop in 1 leaving from my boy crib ( near slauson and Hoover.. A area random nikkas ain't tryin go) if u gotta wait 30 mins on like century or imperial and any street from fig to Hawthrone blvd u likely to be assed out.. And the whole avoid liquor store shyt naw dats scary nikka shyt. If u just running in there to grab a bottle and u make small talk (sup brotha.. How u doin blk man..) u good.. Young nikkas don't press nikkas past 25 yrs old honestly.. They press nikkas 15-23.. That's the honest active gang years.. If u show them respect and show u not on bullshyt they will do the same.. I'm fukkin 6'4 275 wit a rozay beard.. .. I rarely get pressed and I wear hats everywhere.. But I'm not a dumbass I know when to take that shyt off lol ya best bet is to get alot of bytches who stay around la but not in the main city(long beach,south bay,far west like playa del Rey or marina, valley,noho,Lakewood,Cerritos).. Bcuz goin to her crib after 12 could truly costbu ya life.. N avoid watts/Compton at all cause.. Idc how good of a idea u think it is to see where they filmed menace to society.. It's fukkin not breh.. They still shoot first ask questions last
speaking from experiance, I go to anyhood, but Im smart enough to avoid potential trouble. As I mentioned its mostly if your in the eastside or a mexican hood. Its not as bad as it use to be but some places its still on site as far as mexican on black. Im from the bay area so I dont know whats what, I go where ever . but Im smart enough to avoid trouble.

Last edited: