The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
I only go to LA once a year.... I usually stay out near Simi Valley/Ventura....very few Blacks out there but it seems ok....seems laid back....hang out in LA...straight tourist style....if I didn't know any better I would say LA was soft as fukk in a cool way.

From an outside perspective....half the shyt with this lil corner stores and random spots y'all talking about...it may as well not even exist to half the people that come to LA as a visitor.

I hit up all the "trendy" spots like Venice and Santa Monica Pier and kick back on Melrose and The Beverly Center...LOL I mean for all realities...gangs don't even exist if you asked me...never noticed that shyt in any of the areas I roam in when there.

It's funny how depending on where you go, you can have a totally different experience then another person.

Roscoe's still make bomb chicken nikka...close as I need to good chicken in Cali.

Would not want to live there...but LA area decent for a few days..
Dolla got shot after a altercation at the Beverly center :stopitslime:
shyt was all gang related.. Bev center is where the hood and high fashion meet lol just be thankful you didn't run into trouble.. Don't be naive breh :pachaha:

aliG

Pro
Daps
shyt was all gang related.. Bev center is where the hood and high fashion meet lol just be thankful you didn't run into trouble.. Don't be naive breh :pachaha:

crazy thing was Bev Center wasnt like that in the 90's/early 2000's. it changed quick and became exactly how you described it.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I just came back from California, just got back late last night after 6 days. You certainly need a car in LA because is nothing like NYC when it comes to moving around the city. The weather is great, and I can't really tell you about the real LA because I did a lot of tour shyt.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
:mjlol:

Never said they don't have crips and damus "hoo-ridin" through Bel Air and having gang battles in Malibu..:bryan:..just pointing out that typically with some basic common sense and awareness, half of the shyt you hear about you will most likely not run into.

There is a such thing as running in the direction of a bullet.

But yeah, the next time I am out in Pacific Palisades, I will be sure not to rock that Phillies fitted breh.

Last edited:

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
crazy thing was Bev Center wasnt like that in the 90's/early 2000's. it changed quick and became exactly how you described it.

Yea man once dudes started gettin money they wanted to shop at the Gucci and Louis stores they heard dez rappers rappin about.. Clearly dude I replied to is a cac so he don't get it lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Never said they don't have crips and damus "hoo-ridin" through Bel Air and having gang battles in Malibu..:bryan:..just pointing out that typically with some basic common sense and awareness, half of the shyt you hear about you will most likely not run into.

There is a such thing as running in the direction of a bullet.

But yeah, the next time I am out in Pacific Palisades, I will be sure not to rock that Phillies fitted breh.

The man asked you what city you live in. I'd also like to know so I can shyt on it

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I am in the city where your mother had her last abortion.

Sorry, but she said your brother would be a hassle so she grabbed a coat hanger and gave him that work.

:banderas:
Do you realize you just said something insane about my family. Its obvious you have no respect for yourself or your life. I hope someone close to you dies in the near future. That's my wish. Think about my happiness at their funeral :blessed:

Last edited:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Grove>>>>>

A nikka has yet to try me at The Grove :birdman:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pic violation

:pachaha: you talking about. my out stomping grounds I used to stay at park LA Brea. I remember when they built the grove, but there's better malls in LA imo :manny:
You must got money then. Or they was super cheap before they was adjacent to the grove.

checked those out when u first moved here.

Nevermind :huhldup: