Make sure to hit up Johnny's Pastrami off Adams Blvd at 1am :troll:
130813_Take_Out_Johnnies_Pastrami2.jpg

doesn't look too bad :ehh:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My boy went to LA a few months back wearing an LDN baseball cap. Some dudes approached him on some :birdman: "fukk does that mean". When he told them what it was and where he was from (obviously hearing his accent) they relaxed and became cool with him after that lol.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I grew up on Florence and Figueroa. 74th and Fig to be exact. Maybe in Westwood and other places, shyt ain't that serious, I don't know, I don't fukk with that part of the city.

It's true the gang shyt ain't like it was (which I love), but shyt can still get serious in a heartbeat. If my car running low on gas, I'm not just stopping at any gas station. Let a nikka see me at a gas station on Crenshaw and Slauson with a Astros cap. There is a big chance that something gonna pop off.

Sadly gang culture is a part of Los Angeles, with decades of history. Down playing a possibility of danger can get you wigged before you know what's happening.

He can actually live in the city without dealing with that, which is a good thing. He just gonna have to stay in affluent areas, which is easy to do if he got it like that.
can you break down the hat thing? which goes with what?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I grew up on Florence and Figueroa. 74th and Fig to be exact. Maybe in Westwood and other places, shyt ain't that serious, I don't know, I don't fukk with that part of the city.

It's true the gang shyt ain't like it was (which I love), but shyt can still get serious in a heartbeat. If my car running low on gas, I'm not just stopping at any gas station. Let a nikka see me at a gas station on Crenshaw and Slauson with a Astros cap. There is a big chance that something gonna pop off.

Sadly gang culture is a part of Los Angeles, with decades of history. Down playing a possibility of danger can get you wigged before you know what's happening.

He can actually live in the city without dealing with that, which is a good thing. He just gonna have to stay in affluent areas, which is easy to do if he got it like that.
Damn u was living right in the middle of a giant hoe track :huhldup:
I driving home from work at 6am n been around there n they still out there with little kids walkin to school:pachaha:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Never seen a news report of a kid getting shot at their boxing gym... :manny:
You're right, nobody getting shot just nikkas beefing occasionally. I seen a trainer come out of there and max out a smoker for throwing his drink on the windows once, lol.

I met the owner of the gym too, real cool young brother. It's a cool spot though, your son will be good.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You a nikka but i eat good out here.

guess i should gibe you some advice from a womans POV.

most of the women out here got dikk for days. chances are your average shawty got 5 in the stable and 6 in the waiting room. STRAP UP and dont be out here in your feelings thinking you the only one.

think with your dikk and your place will get ran thru. setting nikkas up to be robbed is a very lucrative business outchyea!

stay outta south central. only time i go is to hang with my girls but youd be a fool to stay there after 5. lol

Dont kno bout NYC but we got some fly ass homeless people out here. i was checking out a nikka that looked like Chris hemsworth and then i realized that nikka was sitting on a cardboard box:beli:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're right, nobody getting shot just nikkas beefing occasionally. I seen a trainer come out of there and max out a smoker for throwing his drink on the windows once, lol.

I met the owner of the gym too, real cool young brother. It's a cool spot though, your son will be good.
Most times brothas beef over respect and its warranted. Its important for my son to experience as many aspects of life as possible. I cant have him around some brothas actin like a little hoe.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I only go to LA once a year.... I usually stay out near Simi Valley/Ventura....very few Blacks out there but it seems ok....seems laid back....hang out in LA...straight tourist style....if I didn't know any better I would say LA was soft as fukk in a cool way.

From an outside perspective....half the shyt with this lil corner stores and random spots y'all talking about...it may as well not even exist to half the people that come to LA as a visitor.

I hit up all the "trendy" spots like Venice and Santa Monica Pier and kick back on Melrose and The Beverly Center...LOL I mean for all realities...gangs don't even exist if you asked me...never noticed that shyt in any of the areas I roam in when there.

It's funny how depending on where you go, you can have a totally different experience then another person.

Roscoe's still make bomb chicken nikka...close as I need to good chicken in Cali.

Would not want to live there...but LA area decent for a few days..

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
You a nikka but i eat good out here.

guess i should gibe you some advice from a womans POV.

most of the women out here got dikk for days. chances are your average shawty got 5 in the stable and 6 in the waiting room. STRAP UP and dont be out here in your feelings thinking you the only one.

think with your dikk and your place will get ran thru. setting nikkas up to be robbed is a very lucrative business outchyea!

stay outta south central. only time i go is to hang with my girls but youd be a fool to stay there after 5. lol

Dont kno bout NYC but we got some fly ass homeless people out here. i was checking out a nikka that looked like Chris hemsworth and then i realized that nikka was sitting on a cardboard box:beli:

Where u stay at?? Wat city