The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
So Cali brehs, imma be in Los Angeles, Anaheim, Berkley, Oakland and San Francisco

Imma have the fam with me, so tell me some dope food places to check out. Also, anything cool I can peep in any of those cities.

:blessed:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Moving back in May from ATL :blessed:(pretty much lived between here and there the last few years.) I prolly hate Hollywood more than any other part of the city, nikkas be gettin shot at Hollywood and Vine like every holloween. :dahell: If you broke, want your own place, and wanna stay near the city you gonna end up in Koreatown like I did, shytty apartments but you close to everything. Its was a MS13 block but I minded my business and didnt have no problems. This dyke mexican woman stayed across the hall from us and was runnin the neighborhood, had them vatos scared to come in the building so we was good :myman:. Got tired of them nikkas getting drunk every weekend and having parties/fights outside, so Imma have my bread right this time and live either in the Valley or West LA, some nice ass spots in DTLA too but that shyt is dead on the weekends.

I cant say this enough, either have a lot of bread on you or make sure you have a job and spot ready for you, the first time I went I was broke with no prospects and stayed in a old ass hotel on 7th street near downtown, full of degenerates. Fought a coked out big ass Armenian in the hallway and the staff didnt give a fukk.
The quicker you can get stable the faster you can enjoy all the good shyt about the city, cause its stressful as hell otherwise because its literally crabs in the bucket from the bottom.

And I know its been said, but them $2 chicken tacos from the taco truck saved my fukkin life:ohlawd:, along with the 99cent store for everything else

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Tiger boxing gym on Melrose, I know its WeHo but its ran by a crazy ass Nigerian nikka named Young dikk Tiger:mjlol:. Cool as hell when you get to know him
Are there mostly blacl people here or is it a black teacher coaching a bunch of mexicans and cac homos.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
SV1Bgt2.jpg
Damn I can't even rock an Atlanta Braves her in LA? What gang is reppin a capital A bro?