The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Gotta rep u bcuz u talkin rns breh.. Hes blk i doubt he wanna do cac shyt like wait a hour for a hot dog at pinks.. 1st things nikkas ask me "let's hit roscoes I heard its fire" like nikka I'm not taking em to da Hollywood 1 or da long beach 1.. It's not authentic.. Da best ones in da hood.. Yees,oh my burger,Stevens(best pastrami chilli cheese fries).lucys,Louisiana chicken, arts wings n things,. These places are wat real blk ppl wanna hit. I been in la basically my whole life.. Y'all keep sayin inglewood but half that place is like a suburb.. Across labrea nothin goes down like dat..

nikka da best la bytches are in the la dera area.. Hit that Ralph's or Fridays in the shopping center and flourish.. Even the fox hils ain't shyt gone happen.. Get u a cool lil culver city bytch breh

Now like I said avoid Compton/watts and shyt like da Crenshaw mall and the swap meet and you good.. Bcuz breh in places like Westwood u can't even get a fire ass meal after 1 lol nikkas watch too many movies man.. nikkas don't press u like dat unless u got p*ssy written all over ya face :yeshrug:

Yeah man, its too many out of town folks pushing that "Stay north of the 10 freeway bullshyt" and I'm like :snoop:. but for someone who's from LA? That's damn near treasonous.

I grew up in LA, left in 99 for college, and been on East coast and midwest since. Every time I come back to visit, I'm not trying to fukk with the touristy shyt in West LA/Hollywood.

Those Ladera and Baldwin Hills girls tho :myman:

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
Gotta rep u bcuz u talkin rns breh.. Hes blk i doubt he wanna do cac shyt like wait a hour for a hot dog at pinks.. 1st things nikkas ask me "let's hit roscoes I heard its fire" like nikka I'm not taking em to da Hollywood 1 or da long beach 1.. It's not authentic.. Da best ones in da hood.. Yees,oh my burger,Stevens(best pastrami chilli cheese fries).lucys,Louisiana chicken, arts wings n things,. These places are wat real blk ppl wanna hit. I been in la basically my whole life.. Y'all keep sayin inglewood but half that place is like a suburb.. Across labrea nothin goes down like dat..

nikka da best la bytches are in the la dera area.. Hit that Ralph's or Fridays in the shopping center and flourish.. Even the fox hils ain't shyt gone happen.. Get u a cool lil culver city bytch breh

Now like I said avoid Compton/watts and shyt like da Crenshaw mall and the swap meet and you good.. Bcuz breh in places like Westwood u can't even get a fire ass meal after 1 lol nikkas watch too many movies man.. nikkas don't press u like dat unless u got p*ssy written all over ya face :yeshrug:

I wish i could rep all the LA brehs in here :mjcry::salute:

my white LA friends don't understand me! And i probably won't be friends with them for too long once i move. Luckily the first few times i visited i had some real nikka's hold me down and show me a different experience, Roscoe's was amazing :ahh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka those Asians charge like 250 for jays and 325 for foams.. fukk those shoe stores.. U better off shoe shopping at the fox now that they have a house of hoops.. And a non threatening Desmond get you in more shyt then a threading one.. U walkin around "lookin like a come up ya bish"
Lol. Nope. You have to have something people want to look like a come up. Been here since I was 19 stayin in 400 dollar a month motels n nonmatter where i was on my rise to this 6 figure life, only thing people came up on was some good advice.

It's just my Lifestyle.

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Yeah man, its too many out of town folks pushing that "Stay north of the 10 freeway bullshyt" and I'm like :snoop:. but for someone who's from LA? That's damn near treasonous.

I grew up in LA, left in 99 for college, and been on East coast and midwest since. Every time I come back to visit, I'm not trying to fukk with the touristy shyt in West LA/Hollywood.

Those Ladera and Baldwin Hills girls tho :myman:

Yea breh u around my big bro age.. I gotta credit him and my older cousins for my success.. Raised by da 80s babies and leading da 90s kids right now :salute:

Figdcotton

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
I wish i could rep all the LA brehs in here :mjcry::salute:

my white LA friends don't understand me! And i probably won't be friends with them for too long once i move. Luckily the first few times i visited i had some real nikka's hold me down and show me a different experience, Roscoe's was amazing :ahh:

Yea breh I already kno.. Which 1 did u hit up?? Pick or Manchester?? And yea man don't let da coli trolls lead u down the wrong cac lead path.. You can still thrive in inglewood and west la.. I got work throughout da city so let me kno if u need advice or a lob 1 time :obama:

Figdcotton

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Lol. Nope. You have to have something people want to look like a come up. Been here since I was 19 stayin in 400 dollar a month motels n nonmatter where i was on my rise to this 6 figure life, only thing people came up on was some good advice.

It's just my Lifestyle.

I hear u breh.. I'm tryin eat like u doe.. Wat advice can I get

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
Yea breh I already kno.. Which 1 did u hit up?? Pick or Manchester?? And yea man don't let da coli trolls lead u down the wrong cac lead path.. You can still thrive in inglewood and west la.. I got work throughout da city so let me kno if u need advice or a lob 1 time :obama:

Dont know which one exactly, this was 2012, i know it wasn't in hollywood for sure, Just remember there was a really small "L" shaped parking Lot.
And appreciate that bro , will do:myman::salute:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hear u breh.. I'm tryin eat like u doe.. Wat advice can I get
Technology certifications are the future for black people without degrees. These days you have to get the higher level certs to matter

6 certs 6 figures no degree. Learn to program or network hardware and once this knowledge is mastered you will earn this dough easy.

I put bruhs on to the track but it's alot of studying and alot of dudes aren't built for it. If you wanna learn how to programming for websites and making basic programs with popular programming languages go to www.teamtreelearning.Com and for 39.99 a month you will be taught.

For hardware they offer a variety of classes in community college to certify you.

Mcsa.Mcse certs- windows server

Ccna ccnp - networking

Comp Tia security plus - network security

Ccne bcne - data storage

If you can figure out a lane...preferably 2 you can cake in thisnfield. You still have to do the education but at least you don't have to go into debt to get it. Master your field on the job, make enough money to put money away so hopefully you an start your own business.

The indians are doing this right now and this is a perfect sector for us. Tech engineering.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Is there a black boxing gym I can take my son to learn how to box?