The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I biked from Burbank through Griffith Park to Silverlake to Little Tokyo to Arts District to Grand Central market, then took the bike on the red line back to North Hollywood. 20 miles :wow:

How was it. I like biking. I went to LA last year. Lot of cyclist and other type unique transport devices out there.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
@Cocaine Biceps Sam's is cool right.

I'm pretty sure that place off la brea and sunset is predominantly black

That's crazy girls, next to that mobil gas station.

David Arquette owns that strip club, yeah a lot of black people go there. I never been, I'm not really a strip club person, the only thing I know is that crazy girls is full of light skinned bytches with no body.

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps

David Arquette owns that strip club, yeah a lot of black people go there. I never been, I'm not really a strip club person, the only thing I know is that crazy girls is full of light skinned bytches with no body.

They just opened up a V Live over in Carson off del amo and Wilmington I hear that shyt crackin

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I see....

I'm always seeing mad nikkas outside that spot.....

I'm cool on strip clubs as well.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I looked at the funeral procession map. So it went through the entirety of South Central LA. From the Westside of South central from Slauson on down to Inglewood and then up through the Eastside of South central through Watts and Historic South Central.

It's like every prominent hood got to see Nip pass through one last time.

:wow:

@ItsMeButters @calixprynce @Cali_livin @Splakavellie504 did y'all ever get to catch the procession? Did any of my LA Brehs and Brehettes get to catch the procession?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Part of me wants to make New Orleans connections to the invention of the Crip Walk. The way he was doing it in unison with the marching band was reminiscent to the dances they do at the 2nd line funeral processions in NO. Alot of the OG's were originally from Texas and Louisiana. Including Nipsey's own mother and grandmother.

Last edited:

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
I looked at the funeral procession map. So it went through the entirety of South Central LA. From the Westside of South central from Slauson on down to Inglewood and then up through the Eastside of South central through Watts and Historic South Central.

It's like every prominent hood got to see Nip pass through one last time.

:wow:

@ItsMeButters @calixprynce @Cali_livin @Splakavellie504 did y'all ever get to catch the procession? Did any of my LA Brehs and Brehettes get to catch the procession?
I wasn't there physically but I watched it on tv. I wish I was there but had other important obligations to tend to but LA motherfukking represented and sent homie out like a king. All the hoods came together with pure love and no foolishness. I cried tears watching it and im not even a crying person.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh