The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yo the Sepulveda pass is a mudslide waiting to happen. If/when we get a few inches of rain...it’s a wrap

Brehs are the recreational weed shops up and running yet?

Nah the city of LA hasn’t come up with rules yet. Only West Hollywood and I think maywood has rec shops that are open

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah, not yet. I’m training/working in Hvac right now and saving up. I figure I should be able to find a job with a trade easily. :lupe:

:lupe: how's your spanish??? a lot of those HVAC, electrical, drywall type jobs a lot of mexicans have....

if you have fam out here ask them do they know any people that can hook u up...

no job just yet, then stay away from L.A. county.... it's getting expensive

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:lupe: how's your spanish??? a lot of those HVAC, electrical, drywall type jobs a lot of illegals have....

no job, just yet then stay away from L.A. county.... it's getting expensive

Had to fix that for you

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Nah, not yet. I’m training/working in Hvac right now and saving up. I figure I should be able to find a job with a trade easily. :lupe:
Look into a company called ACCO and like bruh said learn some spanish...to be honest most of the mexicans that work for ACCO arent paisas (wetbacks) so they speak english....look for work out in LA & the OC area as it will pay more...

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
:lupe: how's your spanish??? a lot of those HVAC, electrical, drywall type jobs a lot of mexicans have....

• no job just yet, then stay away from L.A. county.... it's getting expensive
Expenses is the main reason I will not move from where I'm at now. I L.A. and my second home is Philly but I'm in Little Rock now and love it here. fukking three bedroom house with two baths and paying $800 a month, can't wait to see what I will be paying in mortgage come 2019 when we buy a house, cost of living here is so fukking cheap, shyt won't let me go anywhere else.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Expenses is the main reason I will not move from where I'm at now. I L.A. and my second home is Philly but I'm in Little Rock now and love it here. fukking three bedroom house with two baths and paying $800 a month, can't wait to see what I will be paying in mortgage come 2019 when we buy a house, cost of living here is so fukking cheap, shyt won't let me go anywhere else.

my mom side of the family from little rock.... my aunt retired years ago from chicago and moved back to little rock and has a nice acre of land in the back

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL