The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Can a breh get an updated strip club recommendation? Hofbraus is what I'm hearing so far.

I prefer holes in the wall. Not scared of the hood but if the fukkery is practically guaranteed I'm good.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Going in a few weeks in staying in west Beverly Hills by Westwood. I see my breh @Serious that always be in knicks threads is from LA:ohhh::salute: put me on to some spots. Food, bars, lounges, sites etc.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Going in a few weeks in staying in west Beverly Hills by Westwood. I see my breh @Serious that always be in knicks threads is from LA:ohhh::salute: put me on to some spots. Food, bars, lounges, sites etc.

Me and my nikka staying on skid row..pull up so I can sleep in ya back seat bruh..we coli fam right? HELP nikka...HELP :damn:I AINT EATIN.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Where are all of the fine ass black women at?

Are there non-CAC/Latino spots out here?

Im talking bars/clubs etc.

Tired of going out and immediately going home because it’s always the same shyt :francis:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
You're in the OC :mjpls:

If school was in, downtown Fullerton would've been jumping, mixed crowd and if your lucky, you could've found an Asian that likes brehs.

Your about 20 minutes from the Long Beach Pike/Boardwalk which has a decent bar hopping scene and is mixed for the most part

If you're looking for exclusively black, you have to go to either the IE :hhh: or to the actual city of L.A.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You're in the OC :mjpls:

If school was in, downtown Fullerton would've been jumping, mixed crowd and if your lucky, you could've found an Asian that likes brehs.

Your about 20 minutes from the Long Beach Pike/Boardwalk which has a decent bar hopping scene and is mixed for the most part

If you're looking for exclusively black, you have to go to either the IE :hhh: or to the actual city of L.A.

dont hate on IE nikka :ufdup: