The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
953.gif

Not the Pirates mannnn!!! I cant even show love for my team without getting tested?

Breh yes you can.. Piru is a Compton thing.. And Compton nikkas don't be in la like dat.. So if u just wearing a pirates hat they assume u a fan or it match ya fit.. That hat isn't a automatic red flags like da 1 I named.. If u wearing a hat that I mentioned then u gettin pressed regardless and doubt u can talk yo way outta it

Figdcotton

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
What's wrong with fox hills mall and Slauson swap meet?

:dwillhuh:

U trollin?? Man I was there few weeks ago(hs team I coach gets our logo out on things there) and nikka I'm seeing nikkas I played against in hs and jc like nikka u are known killer now wtf u doin here.. And they roll in packs there like 5-6 deep.. So if a nikka just say "aye ain't u from 8 tray" and just decided to press u then u gone lose.. Honestly no real reason to be in the swap meet in 2015

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
U trollin?? Man I was there few weeks ago(hs team I coach gets our logo out on things there) and nikka I'm seeing nikkas I played against in hs and jc like nikka u are known killer now wtf u doin here.. And they roll in packs there like 5-6 deep.. So if a nikka just say "aye ain't u from 8 tray" and just decided to press u then u gone lose.. Honestly no real reason to be in the swap meet in 2015
They have nice shoes. I used to take my big booty girlfriend there and bruhs were always respectful while staring her down like food. But I have more of a non threatening demeanor so I guess I don't attract those sort of problems

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I live like 3 blocks away and only go there if imma buy some gold,a fitted or see my man Joe for some new ink,unless he wants to go there just to say he been there or for any of the reasons I listed,slauson swap meet is ass Breh :scust:
I don't know many places where I can spend money with black people :manny:

Figdcotton

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Man U nikkas gotta realize that gangs evolve like everything else.. nikkas who banging dont look like they did when I was hs(02-06) they dressed like da weird yung nikkas of today.. And crips wear all red if they like da fit and bloods wear all blue if they like da fit.. So it's not so easy to tell where nikkas is from.. That's how most nikkas get killed.. A nikka in all blue pressin u like "yea nikka fukk slobs huh" don't be a dumbass and say yea n he pull out a fukkin 9 like "naw fukk u nikka dis family's" n kill yo dumb ass.. Just talk to em like u not a bytch "like naw my man I don't gangbang.. Idk about any of that" and you'll be fine man.. It's not that complicated.. Buts not that black and white

Figdcotton

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
They have nice shoes. I used to take my big booty girlfriend there and bruhs were always respectful while staring her down like food. But I have more of a non threatening demeanor so I guess I don't attract those sort of problems

nikka those Asians charge like 250 for jays and 325 for foams.. fukk those shoe stores.. U better off shoe shopping at the fox now that they have a house of hoops.. And a non threatening Desmond get you in more shyt then a threading one.. U walkin around "lookin like a come up ya bish"

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Man last time I took a stripper I was fukkin with there cuz she wanted to get some outfits from there lingerie shop,nikkas was grillin hard,even one if the security guards that works there,he used to go to high school with her and crushed on her hard,she told me he had like two baby mamas n was still tryna get at her,I just looked at him like :youngsabo: As he looked on while he workin his bum ass security job with two baby mamas

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man last time I took a stripper I was fukkin with there cuz she wanted to get some outfits from there lingerie shop,nikkas was grillin hard,even one if the security guards that works there,he used to go to high school with her and crushed on her hard,she told me he had like two baby mamas n was still tryna get at her,I just looked at him like :youngsabo: As he looked on while he workin his bum ass security job with two baby mamas
:russ: I can see why you might have problems. You seem down for confrontation and conflict. I'm more friendly.

Figdcotton

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Gangs are really all over the place like that? :lupe:

It's not so a gang of 8-10 nikkas everywhere u go breh.. But u can see 1-2 nikkas anywhere.. Just like u wanna go to a area to get bytches.. They do too.. They still a black male like you.. Still want a pretty ass bytch to tongue down after 12 so they gone go where u gonna go to do what u hoping to do.. But shyt if u show em respect n small talk "it's some bad bytches in dis spot" you'll get a laugh and a nod like :myman: do yo shyt breh.. They not out here to destroy mankind man lol and they know if they press or rob you in Hollywood or fukkin Westwood a cop well pop up quickly like:ufdup:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:russ: I can see why you might have problems. You seem down for confrontation and conflict. I'm more friendly.
Honestly I was :sadcam: Inside cuz I didn't wanna deal with it that day,idk if you remember but I'm a bouncer at a strip club so I'm already used to dealing with rowdy mothafukkas at work,that day I would of been ready to tell them "today I ain't got time cuz" :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Honestly I was :sadcam: Inside cuz I didn't wanna deal with it that day,idk if you remember but I'm a bouncer at a strip club so I'm already used to dealing with rowdy mothafukkas at work,that day I would of been ready to tell them "today I ain't got time cuz" :russ:
They got any jiujitsu spots in south l.a or boxing and dragon fly jones?