The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Few of my Mexican neighbor's here in Inglewood live with their parents and have kids...they ended up having a few of their friends build a extension to the back of their house to have more room..

Then i knew young blacks not making shyt go rent apartments for $1100 bucks but only bringing in 1800 to 2000 dollars a month..but they wanted to leave home for privacy...i see them today beat and tired trying to find a second job to have more income instead of heading back home where their parents don't mind
I don't give a fukk, I'm trying stay at home until I get married or I'm like 30. Right now I'm just stacking. Blacks can't imitate what young cacs are doing because, they come from generational wealth. We have to build ours first. I know it sucks seeing young peeps under 30 living in 4k a month condos, but a lot them are getting help from their parents. You think all those young people in those condos are business owners, doctors, lawyers, etc :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's was never black, but there's a decent amount of middle / upper class Black people in that area. Plus it borders Ladera Heights and Baldwin Hills.
May as well move into all of West l.a

Back in the day a large chunk of Pasadena was white till the asians moved in then whites moved out.

Not sure why we always gotta be in one place forever

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Few of my Mexican neighbor's here in Inglewood live with their parents and have kids...they ended up having a few of their friends build a extension to the back of their house to have more room..

Then i knew young blacks not making shyt go rent apartments for $1100 bucks but only bringing in 1800 to 2000 dollars a month..but they wanted to leave home for privacy...i see them today beat and tired trying to find a second job to have more income instead of heading back home where their parents don't mind
this mentality is so stupid to me. :snoop:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

those are lower tiered NYC prices:wow:

I think it has a lot to do with the "independent"mindset thats has been pushed on to a community that dosent understand the potential of discretionary income..
I see alot of females like this

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
those are lower tiered NYC prices:wow:

I think it has a lot to do with the "independent"mindset thats has been pushed on to a community that dosent understand the potential of discretionary income..
I see alot of females like this
Brehs here's some context, $1100 is absolute shyt. That's like shady management, insect / roach problem, plumbing issues, packages from online get stolen, mail boxes get broken into, security access / gate is always broken or there's no lock so anyone off the street can come in.....

A one bedroom in a decent area is like 1450-1800. High end 2000-3000.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
What are we going to do about this gentrification?

LA is no place for a black man anymore..this is for wealthy whites and all income levels of hispanics

There arent any black neighborhoods at all

LA cost an arm and a leg to live and if you dont have stupid paper, you're probably not living to the fullest extent

Black women out here are outnumbered like 4 to 1 by hispanics and 3 to 1 by white chicks..3 to 1 by asians...and most women out here period are so caught up in hollywood scene they are air heads :hhh:

Are we relocating to Houston? :jbhmm:

Dont say Georgia cuz I'm not catchin that Atlanta flu :hhh: