The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I feel bad for black folks in LA, they live in fear of the 13, are being priced out of their own communities in a city that has a decreasing black culture presence

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I feel bad for black folks in LA, they live in fear of the 13, are being priced out of their own communities in a city that has a decreasing black culture presence
You should feel bad for black people everywhere then. We're allowing ourselves to be "herded" into designated geographic regions (the southeast). People talking about running to ATL, NC like that's a solution.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I highly doubt nikkas fear Mexicans breh :hhh:
Not Mexicans, just big trece
You should feel bad for black people everywhere then. We're allowing ourselves to be "herded" into designated geographic regions (the southeast). People talking about running to ATL, NC like that's a solution.
the southeast is our base anyways. It's where all our families originally were, it's the blackest region in the US

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Not Mexicans, just big trece
the southeast is our base anyways. It's where all our families originally were, it's the blackest region in the US
Duh. My family owns the land/plantation in SC where they were originally slaves. Doesn't mean I want to go back home to ATL or move to SC any time soon. Nor should I or any other black person feel obligated to.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Duh. My family owns the land/plantation in SC where they were originally slaves. Doesn't mean I want to go back home to ATL or move to SC any time soon. Nor should I or any other black person feel obligated to.
You can live wherever you want assuming you can afford it and can tolerate being around non black people in excess. Many of us will be headed south though

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
You can live wherever you want assuming you can afford it and can tolerate being around non black people in excess. Many of us will be headed south though
Until those areas become more desirable. I'm from Atlanta. The rent inside 285 has skyrocketed in recent years. That trend WILL continue. Where will you go then?