The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Neighborhoods like Baldwin Hills, Leimert Park, and the areas around them are still Black. Inglewood and the west side of South Central is still mostly Black.
That's like saying Black people need to leave NY because Harlem and Brooklyn are changing. LA has a big metro area.
Those areas are very small neighborhoods. And the areas around them are not so much black anymore because the whites that cant afford santa monica anymore are getting pushed out

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
What are we going to do about this gentrification?

LA is no place for a black man anymore..this is for wealthy whites and all income levels of hispanics

There arent any black neighborhoods at all

LA cost an arm and a leg to live and if you dont have stupid paper, you're probably not living to the fullest extent

Black women out here are outnumbered like 4 to 1 by hispanics and 3 to 1 by white chicks..3 to 1 by asians...and most women out here period are so caught up in hollywood scene they are air heads :hhh:

Are we relocating to Houston? :jbhmm:

Dont say Georgia cuz I'm not catchin that Atlanta flu :hhh:
I'm in Inglewood and that's up next for gentrification.. already started actually. I got an apartment but when I buy I'm probably lookin' at ATL to keep it 100. It is Tijuana out here, cost of living is going up, and the traffic is bad, but its still a good place to be imo. I'm originally from Fresno and I was just there last week for a couple of days and I will say that big/major cities can keep you motivated and hungry but yeah it costs to stay in such places. Certain towns and mid sized cites can drag you down. Alot of people are fallin' off like crazy with no will to do anything. Of course that can happen anywhere you live but I feed off energy and it would be hard to leave LA despite the cost of living and our people moving away to the outskirts and the south

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
What are we going to do about this gentrification?

LA is no place for a black man anymore..this is for wealthy whites and all income levels of hispanics

There arent any black neighborhoods at all

LA cost an arm and a leg to live and if you dont have stupid paper, you're probably not living to the fullest extent

Black women out here are outnumbered like 4 to 1 by hispanics and 3 to 1 by white chicks..3 to 1 by asians...and most women out here period are so caught up in hollywood scene they are air heads :hhh:

Are we relocating to Houston? :jbhmm:

Dont say Georgia cuz I'm not catchin that Atlanta flu :hhh:
Lol. We just need to make more money. Are you insinuating that black folks have a limit on our earning potential?