The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah mos def, they eventually move up to a 3 /4 bedroom home in a safe neighborhood. Which make sense. I'm starting to see little point in having s big ass home with rooms that ain't occupied....

Right, this is how we know average as cacs with average jobs are sitting on way more money then we could imagine. Yet spit all this rhetoric about blacks not working hard enough and being lazy when they come into money that affords them better / safer neighborhoods and easier ways to finance housing.
Well we aren't generations deep passing down money.

Someone has to sacrifice for the future so if you want that house but have limited money you may have to be deep in a house or save a large sum to give to your most responsible seed.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
this is real talk

this is how they come up in society tho, keep their living costs low while they stackin n grinding

Well that's supposed to be how everybody supposed to come up or whatever. nikkas ain't gone learn about minimizing expenses/ maximizing profits until they 45 still working minimum wage

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Well that's supposed to be how everybody supposed to come up or whatever. nikkas ain't gone learn about minimizing expenses/ maximizing profits until they 45 still working minimum wage
n*ggas don't like being in the same house with each other

i done seen Mexicans stay home until they married or were in their 30s

Last edited:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
n*ggas don't like being in the same house with each other

i done Mexicans stay out home until they married or were in their 30s

Few of my Mexican neighbor's here in Inglewood live with their parents and have kids...they ended up having a few of their friends build a extension to the back of their house to have more room..

Then i knew young blacks not making shyt go rent apartments for $1100 bucks but only bringing in 1800 to 2000 dollars a month..but they wanted to leave home for privacy...i see them today beat and tired trying to find a second job to have more income instead of heading back home where their parents don't mind

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Then i knew young blacks not making shyt go rent apartments for $1100 bucks but only bringing in 1800 to 2000 dollars a month..but they wanted to leave home for privacy...i see them today beat and tired trying to find a second job to have more income instead of heading back home where their parents don't mind
seeing more and more of my peers do this smh
looking for 2nd and 3rd jobs

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
OC :dahell: @smitty22 come get your boy.
That's a republican stronghold. It's very :mjpls:.

But Carson,LBC, leimertpark, Culver City,ladera heights, Inglewood are all black areas with a strong middle / working black presence. Can't forget about the famous Baldwin hills if you caking...
My job is in Irvine and I have to be there at 5AM, so that is why I'm currently still here :martin:. Once I get my funds and experience up, I'm heading up north with the quickness.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It's cool. I love the weather, especially whenever I travel somewhere back east. A lot of the LA lifestyle gets burnt after you turn 21-23, there's still a lot of shyt to do, I just mean in regards to messing with women and partying. It's kinda interesting being from here, yet everyone wants to come here....

Mos def, I know the valley and west LA like the back of my hand. I've always lived in the valley per se, but commuted to West LA for school.

Mos def, a lot of people are being priced out: blacks,Hispanics, whites etc.
There's a real socioeconomic divide within in the city, that's playing out, just like in every other major city. Areas that were predominantly black or had a decent black population, like mid-wilshire area in between mid-city and the miracle mile area used to be a strong black working / middle class area, but now it's predominantly Hispanic. Hispanics are able to move in because they pair up and pool their money together. So a 2br2ba place might have like 7-10 people living together. I remember one place I lived had like 13 Asian peeps living together.

Mos def, there's a lot money to made in this city if you're willing / know how to hustle, whether legally or illegally, but I'd say leave the illegal shyt up to locals that's already banging. This is all they got, don't think for a second they won't turn up on an outsider trying setup shop. With that said, being here just forces you to be on your grind especially if you trying live right....
I've always wondered about West Adams. West Adams and Jefferson look like dope neighborhoods.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
OC :dahell: @smitty22 come get your boy.
That's a republican stronghold. It's very :mjpls:.

But Carson,LBC, leimertpark, Culver City,ladera heights, Inglewood are all black areas with a strong middle / working black presence. Can't forget about the famous Baldwin hills if you caking...
lol, none of those are "black areas"