The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
What else do you expect them to do :what:
Put his ass in a car and drive him to ER. I was in the same situation as a youngin. Dude from my hood got caught lackin at a house party. Nobody wanted to do nothing but one of the homies picked him up and drove him to the ER. Kid ended up dying though #RIP lil Josh

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Been here all my life and since 2003 it has changed all the way up to 80%

No power in local political areas is the big issue....we also had the whole affirmative action shyt where black college rates at the top colleges decline since 98..

Everybody move to the deserts, inland empire, Vegas, Texas and parts of the midwest..

I'm starting to see way more transplants who more about wanting to be Hollywood and that fake lifestyle instead of listening to what i try to tell them how to survive...

A lot of blacks in the county are still living good but the black culture isn't the same like the 90s

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Been here all my life and since 2003 it has changed all the way up to 80%

No power in local political areas is the big issue....we also had the whole affirmative action shyt where black college rates at the top colleges decline since 98..

Everybody move to the deserts, inland empire, Vegas, Texas and parts of the midwest..

I'm starting to see way more transplants who more about wanting to be Hollywood and that fake lifestyle instead of listening to what i try to tell them how to survive...

A lot of blacks in the county are still living good but the black culture isn't the same like the 90s

Drop them gems fam.

edit: @Barnett my nikka got them mod privs :blessed: