The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
All these homotional dumbass knee-jerk reactionists in this thread :snoop: it's fukking nauseating.

Swear to god you mothafukkas don't have one OUNCE of experience in yall lives when it comes to REALITY.

Please, enlighten the rest of us, as to what they should've been doing to the victim while waiting for emergency personnel to arrive?

It's RARE in those situations that people actually have enough fukking sense to BACK UP and let the injured person breathe and be relaxed until the ambulance arrives,

instead of laying a 6 or 7 pairs of untrained hands on him, picking him up putting him down, turning him over, applying blunt force to the wrong parts of his chest with fake cpr, etc etc et-fukking-cetera.

Sh!t I commend these bystanders :salute:

"Butbutbut i hate those ppl its bystander effect i wouldve performed open heart surgery right there on the spot if it was me :mjcry:" - TheColi

Some real dumb mothafukkas in this thread breh straight up.

Kano

All Star
Daps
This is very sad to see. I've seen videos where people clap their hands or talk to he victim loudly so that they victim can stay awake. I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do but I hope I never see a brother get shot man.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Dude was still breathing at the end. Hope he survived. But damn, wtf they recording for? Ppl are mad desensitized like "Like this dude dying right in front of me, but ima go head and shoot this flick"

FSP

Banned
Daps
All these homotional dumbass knee-jerk reactionists in this thread :snoop: it's fukking nauseating.

Swear to god you mothafukkas don't have one OUNCE of experience in yall lives when it comes to REALITY.

Please, enlighten the rest of us, as to what they should've been doing to the victim while waiting for emergency personnel to arrive?

It's RARE in those situations that people actually have enough fukking sense to BACK UP and let the injured person breathe and be relaxed until the ambulance arrives,

instead of laying a 6 or 7 pairs of untrained hands on him, picking him up putting him down, turning him over, applying blunt force to the wrong parts of his chest with fake cpr, etc etc et-fukking-cetera.

Sh!t I commend these bystanders :salute:

"Butbutbut i hate those ppl its bystander effect i wouldve performed open heart surgery right there on the spot if it was me :mjcry:" - TheColi

Some real dumb mothafukkas in this thread breh straight up.
I think ppl are just angry that it's being recorded. There's not really anything going on. J's were fresh tho

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
RIP to that young man.

Considering the circumstances we live in as black people I'd rather have certain situations kept away from the eyes of the non black public.

Devils have been ramping up the conditioning of the public to accept the normalization of black extermination. Don't help setup traps meant to hurt you.

Also, there must not be any real leaders around and only shooters. T Rodgers already touched on training his community for these type of situations and the typical response that follows. Again don't show your real enemy how easy its job can be.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I knew to apply pressure to a serious wound since I was a youngin. Black people are not beneath knowing basic first aid
And that's not always the right answer either.

Someone gets shot in an arm or leg its one thing, but anything to the chest or abdomen and you're in the realm of making things much, much worse.

Basic first aid does very little for gunshot wounds.