The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
shyt like this disgusts me. Everyone with a phone has to act like a mindless idiot and record everything to show others. Some shyt ain't meant to be recorded.

I guarantee you the moment something like this would happen to someone close to them, they'd be ready to throw a fit over it. Have some fukking respect and put the phones down for fukks sake.

What else do you expect them to do :what:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Do what? Somebody probably been called the police. You know how long they take. Also, most people don't know CPR.

Actually putting him in your car and driving him to to the hospital may be faster than waiting on the ambulance but traffic in LA garbage right?

Hate to say it but bruh was doomed and there wasn't much people could do about it?

Rip to that man.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Sounds like at least one person was definitely on the phone with 911 and they were giving him a hard time probably asking all kinds of specific shyt when they needed to just get the ambulance sent ASAP. What do you expect them to do? Perform street side surgery?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This is a phenomenon, bystander effect I think it's called?
This isn't bystander effect. Bystander effect would be like if someone was getting mugged and people were just standing around watching, not bothering to call the police or offer assistance, and then just kept it moving afterwards. Someone was clearly on the phone with authorities here. Not much you can do in this situation

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehh, one guy was clearly on the phone with 911 and the other people don't know how to administer first aid and cpr to a person with gunshot wounds which is actually very common.

They did the best they could in that situation :yeshrug:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty confident the ambulance was called prior to the video being recorded.