The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Folks out there pump faking to make it is a real thing it sounds like. Got people gassed. His wife said she knew a few people that were renting rooms out of apartments or houses, yet driving beamers and shyt.

Living beyond your means/Keeping up an image isn't exclusive to LA, or any other major American city.

LA does offer far more deceiving housing opportunities than most other major cities.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Living beyond your means/Keeping up an image isn't exclusive to LA, or any other major American city.

LA does offer far more deceiving housing opportunities than most other major cities.
Oh I know it. It's a gang of pump fakers here in the plant. This chick overheard me talking about not having a cottage or vacation home up north straight gave me both :dwillhuh::scust: looks. Everybody think we gotta live like kings since we work at GM. I mean the pay is good, but not that damn good.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Been to LA a couple times on business, but this was a while back. Females were :noah:Imagine any city you've been 2 and add 3 to the rating of every woman on the street. That fat Walmart mom looks like an aerobics instructor in LA.

Prices were :why: One dude offered me a job out there but I had to :camby: after seeing how expensive it was

This oldhead I was contracting with was fukking :win::win::win::win:He told me about this divorcee culture out there where all these 40-50ish tight body 1st wives take half their husbands shyt and don't any fukking clues about money or any skills, so all they do is work out, travel, party, and fukk. They've got this system where they "adopt a gigolo", all the other women know "hands off my man," and this dude was eating...WELL :damn:Old bytch wanted to buy this dude a sportscar but he had to say no cause he was married :lolbron: he even knew the hotels where you hang out in the lobbies for these old broads to pick you up :ooh:

I was around Beverly Hills so I was probably seeing LA at its best. If I could go back then, I might have taken the job just for the fukkery.:francis:

Lol what hotel lobby breh for research purposes

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
People watch too much TV.

If you don't have some kind of business to be there it is not good place to live

don't see how people who work 9-5's even live there, where they could have much better quality of life somewhere else

You got people living in hostels lmao, it ain't never that serious

houses are old and look like shyt, a new house of modest size is gonna run like 1.3 mill lmao

All you have to do to survive there and eat is to get a job doing loans, anything with finance, you will eat good

Sound like some zo Williams shyt

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
People watch too much TV.

If you don't have some kind of business to be there it is not good place to live

don't see how people who work 9-5's even live there, where they could have much better quality of life somewhere else

You got people living in hostels lmao, it ain't never that serious

houses are old and look like shyt, a new house of modest size is gonna run like 1.3 mill lmao

All you have to do to survive there and eat is to get a job doing loans, anything with finance, you will eat good

:wow: dat lifestyle. I know a cat i went to art school with who moved to la and lived in a hostel for like 6 mos.

its people out here living in bedrooms with bunk beds in them...

people got they living rooms sectioned off with curtains talking bout the got 2 extra bedrooms :dead:

nikkas wit BMW's that look nice on the outside, but the interior look like a bomb exploded in that bytch..

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
yes... Plastic is literally killing the planet right now...Most stores use paper now though...

It's not even that... It's generates money, and is far more cost efficient in waste removal... everyone wins.

- city doesn't have to worry about cleaning up plastic bags like it did
- businesses buy less bags
- County gains revenue from bag tax
- customers buy re-usable bags and receive credit for using them.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Gentification is hitting LA pretty hard. It was better in the 90s-2000s.

It's not on the scale it is in DC and NYC, simply because there are more houses, LA is massive ( It's literally Chicago and NYC combined in area, and you can't gentrify when people know how to fight back (Crenshaw & Boyle Heights)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I went for the first time on Halloween then again the next weekend. I stayed in Beverly Hills and north Hollywood. My boy who is from anehiem said it was a shyt hole before I went and said it's cool to see but nothing special. However I think the amount of things to do, places to eat and just the people watching alone is more than your average city. L.A has just about every major attraction you can ask for in a city.

And then there is the consistent sunny warm weather. But if you aren't about going out and enjoying the weather or being social I can see you not liking it.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what people are expecting.

With a city that large you are going to have drawbacks.

My experience in LA was wonderful. You can do anything.