The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

SunGod

All Star
Daps
I guess 500k dispersed in an ocean looks different when when it's dispersed in a lake
Definitely.
theres black people everywhere, stop it:stopitslime:

I know there are well over 800,000 black people in L.A. County. I also know the total population is damn near 10 million. It's cool. I know where we're all located. You nikkas gotta stop disputing facts though. Spend your whole day in Inglewood, and think that's what all of L.A. looks like.

:francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Definitely.

I know there are well over 800,000 black people in L.A. County. I also know the total population is damn near 10 million. It's cool. I know where we're all located. You nikkas gotta stop disputing facts though. Spend your whole day in Inglewood, and think that's what all of L.A. looks like.

:francis:
O well.

Your experience is what you make it. Keep a black circle and the city looks different.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
breh I'm sure homes in even the ghetto weren't 250k for a 2 bedroom in LA 20 years ago

L.A.'s black population is declining the most out of any major city

20 years of appreciating land values+inflation+redevelopment made it that way

LA's black population is declining, but as long as Carson,Inglewood,Compton and Long Beach have more affordable housing it'll stay that way.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Its getting there as far as gentrification goes. Inglewood is up next once that new stadium is built and the low income Mexicans in Boyle Heights can only fight for so long. Its right next to DTLA and the Arts District which is exploding with development so whites will eventually get Boyle Heights in a 3-4 years. :francis:

Them mexicans turning violent towards white gentrifiers:blessed:

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
He's not dead but from the way he's bleeding :francis:

Can't believe they're recording him lying in a pool of blood. "Are you breathing bro" :martin:

How often do you need to see a body like that to just casually walk by like:hubie:
I didn't watch the whole thing but it makes me even more disgusted that hes alive and dudes just recordin. The fukk :snoop: