The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure I could pull you. Pump faking online
I'm in Little Ethiopia with a nikka taking me to Citadel in an hour to buy me some new jeans I saw online and gone end the night in Northridge at a white boy house

Fairfax and Venice
Pull up
:mjlol:

go to northridge to hang out with white boys:mjlol:

:camby:crusty thot

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the scene like in Frisco 16?

I've only been here for 4 days so far, I'm currently in Oakland which I like a whole lot better. a shootout happened directly in front of me soon as I stepped out of the Bart station in west Oakland lol thankfully no one was hurt.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I was too young to remember but when I lived in DTLA in the 80's early 90's, it was a nightmare. My parents used to tell me all kinds of crazy stories when we was living there.

Today, DTLA changed dramatically and it looks a LOT better. New businesses, apartments are being renovated, streets are clean now. We even have a new 1,000 foot skyscraper.

Despite what idiots from SF, NY, and ATL say, L.A. is getting better. Even our transit is growing and we didn't even a single subway system 26 years ago.

yeah fam DTLA was a certified fukkin shyt hole. I guess building Staples Center is what started the revamping of the area. But its wayyy better than before. When I tell my parents I wanna move downtown they hit me with the :what: because they still think of the area like it was in the 80s/90s

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Been to LA a couple times on business, but this was a while back. Females were :noah:Imagine any city you've been 2 and add 3 to the rating of every woman on the street. That fat Walmart mom looks like an aerobics instructor in LA.

Prices were :why: One dude offered me a job out there but I had to :camby: after seeing how expensive it was

This oldhead I was contracting with was fukking :win::win::win::win:He told me about this divorcee culture out there where all these 40-50ish tight body 1st wives take half their husbands shyt and don't any fukking clues about money or any skills, so all they do is work out, travel, party, and fukk. They've got this system where they "adopt a gigolo", all the other women know "hands off my man," and this dude was eating...WELL :damn:Old bytch wanted to buy this dude a sportscar but he had to say no cause he was married :lolbron: he even knew the hotels where you hang out in the lobbies for these old broads to pick you up :ooh:

I was around Beverly Hills so I was probably seeing LA at its best. If I could go back then, I might have taken the job just for the fukkery.:francis:

Which hotels? :shaq:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only been here for 4 days so far, I'm currently in Oakland which I like a whole lot better. a shootout happened directly in front of me soon as I stepped out of the Bart station in west Oakland lol thankfully no one was hurt.

Frisco is str8 ....think Oakland is better tho

parallax

Superstar
Daps
yeah fam DTLA was a certified fukkin shyt hole. I guess building Staples Center is what started the revamping of the area. But its wayyy better than before. When I tell my parents I wanna move downtown they hit me with the :what: because they still think of the area like it was in the 80s/90s

its a combination of staples bringing industry and usc spreading its reach out further. toontown gets bigger and bigger every year.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
its a combination of staples bringing industry and usc spreading its reach out further. toontown gets bigger and bigger every year.
Alot of the developers building these new high rises in DTLA are Chinese, Korean, and Canadian

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
You're talking percentages, but those Atlanta nikkas can be surrounded by nothing but black people most times. That's a hell of a lot different than a billion Mexicans/Central Americans with the rest of us scattered around. We need more blacks out here, period.

if you're from here, ask your Grandparents about how it used to be in LA....do you even know why the black population percentage is what it is in LA?

You really expect all the blacks in Compton,Inglewood,Long Beach and Carson to move back into LA?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I still don't get how y'all come to LA, and visit all the tourist spots... and then complain about how there aren't enough black people for you.

and when we tell y'all to come South of Wilshire, y'all scared you're gonna get extorted.

We still have the most affluent black neighborhoods in the Country :ahh:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It definitely gets overhyped, but I can't imagine living any other place. It is still more lively than most other places. And LA is a big area, you were probably in some shyt area if all you saw was graffiti.

And there is nothing wrong with paying 10 cents, if you bring ur own bag to the grocery store, you won't have to pay :ufdup: