NYC >>>> :wow:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
People being extra with the hate
But LA isn't as nice as SD or SF imo
If I had bread I'd buy a crib in La Jolla in SD or Ocean Beach area of San Fran over the best area in LA

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
The weather is nice year round.

If you're any good at networking or socializing or if you're not completely ugly then you can work your way into social circles that have connections.

The men are no better looking than any other major city but you can go to West LA and see some fine ass white boys (but you're a nikka so I'm sure this doesn't apply to you)

About the thot part...why should they settle for you? We got rich nikkas that's taking care of 10 of us at one time. No time for scrubs just make yourself more desirable (do something to get more $$$$)

you the type a bytch i'd finesse off tinder at 2am, probably not even that :hubie:

i'm talking about model chicks 10/10

we do things different out here

i don't have respect for thots in a harem getting slutted out cause they're attracted to shiny things

but best believe i'm getting money up so i can take advantage of their lack of self respect

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I like LA, it can wear thin quickly, but in comparison to San Diego, so much more to do, so much more culture, more diverse, food, etc etc....I can go up stay at the London in West Hollywood, shop off Robertson and Rodeo, eat along Beverly Blvd at a Mariscos Place, by the Rancho Sinaloa Market, attend a screening at Paramount, go to a foodie type place in West Hollywood for dinner....Ink on Melrose was really good. I'll agree that there is a certain level of economic status needed to enjoy LA on those terms, and it must be hell on many who live there, and have to work amongst and for the elite, that is painful to even consider. Inequality is never more sharply defined then living in LA, that part is why I never stay long, it's disturbing and sickening if you think too long.
Dann

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
LA is for the drivers. Gotta be able to move around out here. Transit is getting better but yeah... sucks to be broke out here

As far as the women, if you not involved in the industry in some capacity you won't see dimes like that. They probly zoomin past you in a ballers car laughin :pachaha:

I think the perception about hangin in LA is that you have to be living a dream life or if you visit you need to experience a baller moment or have a movie/baller like story to tell your peeps back home.. that can happen but at the same time for those that don't know outside of Hollywood, The beach communities, The Hills, etc.. "gasp" LA is blue collar and in other areas poor as f*ck. To those that don't know there are thousands of people who live here who simply go to work,come home and eat, watch the game, and fall asleep to Netflix. No popped bottles wit models, no VIP club sh*t, no running into celebs, etc. Outside of the traffic and population, Alot peoples lives out here are no different than somebody living in rural Montana or rural Mississippi. Meaning they're just living.. haven't been to the beach in a year or so, no trips to the mountains, haven't been to a live game, No Disneyland/Magic Mountain, don't have $20 bucks or more to get into the poppin' club, average used whip, etc. Then you got the in-between ballin and all the way to the high end everyday ballin'. Its everything but only a certain percentage is living that life that's on tv and in the movies
Exactly DTLA has already surpassed hollywood

what part of dtla u live in breh?
I live in Inglewood

Last edited:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you the type a bytch i'd finesse off tinder at 2am, probably not even that :hubie:

i'm talking about model chicks 10/10

we do things different out here

i don't have respect for thots in a harem getting slutted out cause they're attracted to shiny things

but best believe i'm getting money up so i can take advantage of their lack of self respect
I get it

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Boys sounded real broke and crazy I've lived on the east and the west and aint nothing like LA so much to do so many diverse people diverse areas diverse food. 70 degrees year round i live in marina del rey but my homie just move from atl got a job and live in north hollywood rent only 1300 smh. Stay y'all ass away from here while i hit this bong and go back to the dispensary and cop a eight for the night.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I split my time evenly between Los Angeles and San Diego and they definitely balance each other out if you're looking for a well-rounded experience.

San Diego is very laid back but beautiful while Los Angeles is very highbrow but diverse. I definitely notice a lot of younger people are moving into San Diego though and I think it's location and downtown makes for a perfect tech hub in the future.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Been to LA a couple times on business, but this was a while back. Females were :noah:Imagine any city you've been 2 and add 3 to the rating of every woman on the street. That fat Walmart mom looks like an aerobics instructor in LA.

Prices were :why: One dude offered me a job out there but I had to :camby: after seeing how expensive it was

This oldhead I was contracting with was fukking :win::win::win::win:He told me about this divorcee culture out there where all these 40-50ish tight body 1st wives take half their husbands shyt and don't any fukking clues about money or any skills, so all they do is work out, travel, party, and fukk. They've got this system where they "adopt a gigolo", all the other women know "hands off my man," and this dude was eating...WELL :damn:Old bytch wanted to buy this dude a sportscar but he had to say no cause he was married :lolbron: he even knew the hotels where you hang out in the lobbies for these old broads to pick you up :ooh:

I was around Beverly Hills so I was probably seeing LA at its best. If I could go back then, I might have taken the job just for the fukkery.:francis: