The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Los Angeles itself is trash, it's basically West Hollywood and other areas that are nice.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
not much black people:patrice:
are girls over there approachable:patrice:

:stopitslime: There's black people everywhere in LA. I've never been somewhere in LA like "where are all the blacks? :ld:"

Y'all nikkas talking bout the city dont even know shyt about it.

Los Angeles itself is trash, it's basically West Hollywood and other areas that are nice.

So the only place in LA you found noteworthy was West Hollywood? :mjpls:U gay? :dame:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: There's black people everywhere in LA. I've never been somewhere in LA like "where are all the blacks? :ld:"

Y'all nikkas talking bout the city dont even know shyt about it.

So the only place in LA you found noteworthy was West Hollywood? :mjpls:U gay? :dame:

Truth is, that's where the night life is. :manny:. Definitely not the best place during the day.

Calabasas and those areas up the 101 are for families. Malibu is nice but it's for rich white people. Santa Monica is nice but it's 90 percent white, 10 percent asian tourists. Venice is basically the same.

Actual downtown Los Angeles is getting revamped, but it's nothing special.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The weather is nice year round.

If you're any good at networking or socializing or if you're not completely ugly then you can work your way into social circles that have connections.

The men are no better looking than any other major city but you can go to West LA and see some fine ass white boys (but you're a nikka so I'm sure this doesn't apply to you)
to be completely honest

los angeles is wack unless you're rich and can live in the hills and chill in the posh neighborhoods that have $10 smoothies and dogs in strollers and shyt

everything is so tied to status and superficiality, but that's just society i guess

also everything is so spread out... that's what nyc and san francisco have over los angeles without a doubt... ease of transport and proximity... in los angeles public transport is embarrassing

i live by a beach in a less populated area (unlike venice beach :scust:) so it's cool and there's abundant cold fresh air coming from the ocean :blessed:

one downside is that every thot out here has way too high standards since there's such a concentration of young very successful people here it's hard to compete for the 10/10 dimes as a regular college student, whereas i'd have the baddest broads in the city if i was in some southern/flyover state

gotta get that money way up to truly thrive out here, similar to new york
About the thot part...why should they settle for you? We got rich nikkas that's taking care of 10 of us at one time. No time for scrubs just make yourself more desirable (do something to get more $$$$)

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The weather is nice year round.

If you're any good at networking or socializing or if you're not completely ugly then you can work your way into social circles that have connections.

The men are no better looking than any other major city but you can go to West LA and see some fine ass white boys (but you're a nikka so I'm sure this doesn't apply to you)

About the thot part...why should they settle for you? We got rich nikkas that's taking care of 10 of us at one time. No time for scrubs just make yourself more desirable (do something to get more $$$$)

look @ this thot:heh:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Downtown is definitely coming up, you got LA LIVE, The Nokia center, (Microsoft now)... all the poor little rich girls going to FIDM, if you a youngsta you should be :cook: very well..

Sheeitt, I used to fucc with bad ones all up and down Alameda and Lil Tokyo, fits just gotta be up to date or they mistake you for a skid row nikka :ufdup:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I like LA, it can wear thin quickly, but in comparison to San Diego, so much more to do, so much more culture, more diverse, food, etc etc....I can go up stay at the London in West Hollywood, shop off Robertson and Rodeo, eat along Beverly Blvd at a Mariscos Place, by the Rancho Sinaloa Market, attend a screening at Paramount, go to a foodie type place in West Hollywood for dinner....Ink on Melrose was really good. I'll agree that there is a certain level of economic status needed to enjoy LA on those terms, and it must be hell on many who live there, and have to work amongst and for the elite, that is painful to even consider. Inequality is never more sharply defined then living in LA, that part is why I never stay long, it's disturbing and sickening if you think too long.

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
Somebody lied. LA was supposed to be sunny, green, clean, filled with beautiful people. Goddamn how do y'all keep up the façade that LA is the place to be? :dahell:

So much filth, trash everywhere. :scust:
So much graffiti. :scust:
I was sorely mistaken with my other thread, these hoes are weak. :scust:
shytty neighborhoods popping up outta nowhere with no warning. :scust:
Paying 10 cents for a bag from Walmart. :scust:
Gas high as shyt. :scust:
Everything more expensive in general :scust:
Traffic is out of fukking control all times of the day I cannot even stress this enough. :scust:
So many damn Mexicans. :mjlol:

fukk LA and everybody from this gay ass place. :mjlol:

IN b4 LA-LA-LAND LAWST

:mjgrin:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Exactly DTLA has already surpassed hollywood

what part of dtla u live in breh?

I was too young to remember but when I lived in DTLA in the 80's early 90's, it was a nightmare. My parents used to tell me all kinds of crazy stories when we was living there.

Today, DTLA changed dramatically and it looks a LOT better. New businesses, apartments are being renovated, streets are clean now. We even have a new 1,000 foot skyscraper.

Despite what idiots from SF, NY, and ATL say, L.A. is getting better. Even our transit is growing and we didn't even a single subway system 26 years ago.

Last edited: