The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I was in LA this summer. He's right for the most part. The smog was so bad you couldn't see the sun or the clouds. I was expecting bumper to bumper traffic but it wasn't bad compared to NYC or Dallas. Long Beach and San Bernardino was dirtier than expected with bums riding around on bikes everywhere.

I would rather live in Oregon or Washington if I was on the West coast. California for the most part looks like Texas. Dry and dirty.
The smog is mostly gone these days.. what you saw was called the Marine Layer which comes from off the ocean. Its only smoggy every so often

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Some friends of me and my wife lived in Encino in the early- mid 00s. He was an accountant, and she worked for Warner Bros. The cat that ran the firm gave him a nice raise after a few months. Ol boy was like thanks :ld:since he felt he didn't deserve it. His boss was like "Oh no, don't get me wrong, you're doing great, but this isn't for performance. You need to step your car game up, cuz that Grand Prix is a bad look for the company :scust:." shyt had me like :dwillhuh:and :pacspit: cuz we had one too.

was the boss persian or armenian? :russ:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Only people that say LA is only dope of you're rich are the transplants. And the transplants are the ones with the corny ass fukk boi/dumb bytch attitudes that fukks up the reputation of the city. LA natives can have fun out here whether you rich or poor or whatever. You can get into the posh spots if you know the right people regardless of your own personal financial status.

But i guess you could say that with any city right? If you grew up there you know how to get down in the city, and if you just moved there it'll probably be hard to maneuver unless you got the $$$ to expedite that process.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody lied. LA was supposed to be sunny, green, clean, filled with beautiful people. Goddamn how do y'all keep up the façade that LA is the place to be? :dahell:

So much filth, trash everywhere. :scust:
So much graffiti. :scust:
I was sorely mistaken with my other thread, these hoes are weak. :scust:
shytty neighborhoods popping up outta nowhere with no warning. :scust:
Paying 10 cents for a bag from Walmart. :scust:
Gas high as shyt. :scust:
Everything more expensive in general :scust:
Traffic is out of fukking control all times of the day I cannot even stress this enough. :scust:
So many damn Mexicans. :mjlol:

fukk LA and everybody from this gay ass place. :mjlol:

I'm in San Francisco and feel the same exact way!

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
LA is for the drivers. Gotta be able to move around out here. Transit is getting better but yeah... sucks to be broke out here

As far as the women, if you not involved in the industry in some capacity you won't see dimes like that. They probly zoomin past you in a ballers car laughin :pachaha:

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Even at that low percentage, its the equivalent to the entire Atlanta Population.
You're talking percentages, but those Atlanta nikkas can be surrounded by nothing but black people most times. That's a hell of a lot different than a billion Mexicans/Central Americans with the rest of us scattered around. We need more blacks out here, period.