The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody lied. LA was supposed to be sunny, green, clean, filled with beautiful people. Goddamn how do y'all keep up the façade that LA is the place to be? :dahell:

So much filth, trash everywhere. :scust:
So much graffiti. :scust:
I was sorely mistaken with my other thread, these hoes are weak. :scust:
shytty neighborhoods popping up outta nowhere with no warning. :scust:
Paying 10 cents for a bag from Walmart. :scust:
Gas high as shyt. :scust:
Everything more expensive in general :scust:
Traffic is out of fukking control all times of the day I cannot even stress this enough. :scust:
So many damn Mexicans. :mjlol:

fukk LA and everybody from this gay ass place. :mjlol:

LOL. I had the same opinion of Los Angeles.

I thought that New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Nashville, Orlando, Washington D.C., Tampa, Charlotte and a few other cities in the East were much better.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Oh and if you were looking for clean air, great views and beach you should have gone down to South Orange County. Not much to do out there, but it's beautiful. Cost of housing though :francis:

Dihsarm

Pro
Daps
What I liked about LA was the weather and the friendly atmosphere. The downside was the amount of homeless people, traffic and the dirty ass places.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTA lied to me, :francis:

maxresdefault.jpg

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Los Angeles is 7% black:dead:

For a west coast city that's pretty high.

California and the west in general doesn't have a strong black history and influence like cities in the south and the east coast does which is why those regions have higher black populations.

The highest L.A.'s black population was was 15%.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You're not going to enjoy it here if you don't have money and or incredible networking skills

I would say you need to be making 75k and up to live like you want .

I'm a little bit over that but I have 2 jobs.

You'll find a lot of people have two jobs and or roommates well past their 30s ...

Ahhhhbhhh but if you do have money? There is nothing like this town , the prestige , the elegance, the weather, the women ...

Here you either have money or you don't , if I didn't I couldn't and wouldn't live here

IMG_0465.png

The rent here is the fukking worst tho ...

That's the price for a studio apartment in my area

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
You're not going to enjoy it here if you don't have money and or incredible networking skills

I would say you need to be making 75k and up to live like you want .

I'm a little bit over that but I have 2 jobs.

You'll find a lot of people have two jobs and or roommates well past their 30s ...

Ahhhhbhhh but if you do have money? There is nothing like this town , the prestige , the elegance, the weather, the women ...

Here you either have money or you don't , if I didn't I couldn't and wouldn't live here

IMG_0465.png

The rent here is the fukking worst tho ...

That's the price for a studio apartment in my area

L.A.'s rent prices will be on par with San Francisco's pretty soon.:francis:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
I hate it. The Valley is particularly terrible. You'd think sun and blue skies 24/7 are great, but it becomes a nightmare with the monotony. 100+ degree days and you don't even wanna go outside. If you do, you'll see depressing dead brown grass or something on fire. I remember 1, maybe 2 days of rain this year.

The people are terrible. Superficial. Soulless. Rude. Self-centered. They are the only people on Earth when they are out in public. LA people are much better than all the transplants.

Traffic is a nightmare. Take the number of miles to go and you can usually multiply that by 3 or 4 to get the number of minutes it'll take.

Obviously more expensive. Paid more than half a million for under 2000 sq ft and not in a great area.

:francis:

It's a great city if you're rich. This is a massive generalization, but I feel like if you're not rich and like it, you probably came from the middle of nowhere or you grew up here and you're used to it. Or you came from a similar big city shythole.
Bingo