The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Which is why I was surprised how small the walk of fame was...and the nightlife. Long Beach was cool as hell though.
Nightlife is huge breh there's basically bars and clubs for about 5-6 miles

Between weho and Hollywood
On sunset,Santa Monica and Hollywood....

Not to mention all the after hours spots, hotel parties and parties in the hills......

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Waiting for the mandatory NYC Is A Sh1t-hole Rat-infested Sewer-Smelling Thread.....:mjcry:

giphy.gif

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My friend pretty much said the same thing about Cali when he went to live their for a year with his brother. The women generally didn't look any better or worse than the ones in NYC other than the Mexicans being less attractive than Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, he hung out in all the little cities like Watts and Compton as well as spent time in LA. Wasn't really a big deal but coming from another big city that's most likely a mural feeling

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
dallas had that paying for grocery bags for about a year, then they got rid of it. But it was only like 5 cents.

Hate to hear this about LA....always wanted to go there. My only Cali trips have been Bay Area, and Lake Tahoe.

But I can imagine LA being overrun at this point.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've been everywhere. Where does it start getting good. :stopitslime:
I was gonna reply to the numerous places you should have gone and certain you didnt but I just decided to let you go about thinking whatever it is you think. Natural selection and all you know breh. Don't come back and we all win. :leostare:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
My friend pretty much said the same thing about Cali when he went to live their for a year with his brother. The women generally didn't look any better or worse than the ones in NYC other than the Mexicans being less attractive than Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, he hung out in all the little cities like Watts and Compton as well as spent time in LA. Wasn't really a big deal but coming from another big city that's most likely a mural feeling
Compton is full of dirty hoes you looking in the wrong place

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I thought LA was pretty clean.
People are nice (for reasons)
Weed is pretty good.
I loved in n out burger.
Did not like horrible train.
Did not like horrible bus.
Did not like mean tv show executives who got to eat sushi and expensive exotic pizza while we ate burgers.
Wide streets were annoying.
Hoods looked really clean but don't let that fool you.
I prefer dense east coast cities with trains. Driving isn't my thing.