The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Yeah because paying 10 cents for a bag is going to stop a person from discarding that shyt how they please anyways. :mjlol: what a dumb law. :mjlol: and the trash I see is not even plastic bags thats strewn everywhere. :mjlol:

fukking clothes, baby strollers, shoes...fukk wrong with y'all. :mjlol:

The money is used to clean up the pollution from people throwing away the bags, genius.

The same law is here in D.C.

Montgomery County makes like $10 million a year off of it. They recycle the money back (hopefully :mjlol:) into cleanup initiatives.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Reading that reminded me of the homeless tent cities on the fukking bridges what is going on with that. :mjlol:

In n out I had a chick swear up n down to try out the animal fries I was legit :ohhh: to try them out...them bytches were weak as fukk nasty cheddar cheese slapped on some soggy fries and some meat. :dahell:
this...animal style fries suck...i tried em twice and yea they're just not good...the regular fries aint that bad....but them burgers animal style are :wow:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was in LA this summer. He's right for the most part. The smog was so bad you couldn't see the sun or the clouds. I was expecting bumper to bumper traffic but it wasn't bad compared to NYC or Dallas. Long Beach and San Bernardino was dirtier than expected with bums riding around on bikes everywhere.

I would rather live in Oregon or Washington if I was on the West coast. California for the most part looks like Texas. Dry and dirty.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
My girl took me on a birthday trip for a week to LA like 3 years ago....traffic on a SUNDAY:mjcry:

what the hell is up with that....and I'm talking about full blown gridlock :sadcam:

Other then that its like every other city....hyped up by movies and a massive let down when you get there. I blame movies/Hollywood:mjgrin: