The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Somebody lied. LA was supposed to be sunny, green, clean, filled with beautiful people. Goddamn how do y'all keep up the façade that LA is the place to be? :dahell:

So much filth, trash everywhere. :scust:
So much graffiti. :scust:
I was sorely mistaken with my other thread, these hoes are weak. :scust:
shytty neighborhoods popping up outta nowhere with no warning. :scust:
Paying 10 cents for a bag from Walmart. :scust:
Gas high as shyt. :scust:
Everything more expensive in general :scust:
Traffic is out of fukking control all times of the day I cannot even stress this enough. :scust:
So many damn Mexicans. :mjlol:

fukk LA and everybody from this gay ass place. :mjlol:

Waiting for the mandatory NYC Is A Sh1t-hole Rat-infested Sewer-Smelling Thread.....:mjcry:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I just moved out here a couple weeks ago. Had no fantasies about it, because I've been here a lot. Coming from Houston helped me prepare a lot actually. Infrastructure wise the two cities are very similar. Got to plan your day around traffic and live close to where you work. Your quality of life skyrockets just doing that.

West side and NorthWest for the most part is nice. Ladera Heights, Culver City, Santa Monica, etc. Got to be guaped up or have roommates if you want to live comfortably out there. I agree though East LA and South LA are dumps. Downtown is trying to step up, but the amount of homeless and mentally ill is definitely holding it back. Love the fact that there's so much to do though. Especially if your into recreation and music.
Public Transportation is better than most cities and expanding.

Far from the prettiest city in the world and if I had my choice, I would have moved to Seattle. That wasn't an option though. Still LA has a lot to offer and all the negatives aside I'd still rather be here than fukking Ohio. Trust me, I used to live in Ohio. :scusthov:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Ok breh go home then lol

out of town nikkas always come here and talk shyt cause they have let Hollywood dictate what California is...yes it's a shythole in some areas but you acting like New York, Miami, ATL, Cincinnati, Chicago, DC, and other metropolitan areas don't have bigger shythole areas...and sound like your in south LA, east LA..go to the west side or the valley or the South Bay you'll see clean Palm tree filled neighborhoods...and Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Blvd is filthy everyone knows this EXCEPT you fly over state nikkas

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Reading that reminded me of the homeless tent cities on the fukking bridges what is going on with that. :mjlol:

In n out I had a chick swear up n down to try out the animal fries I was legit :ohhh: to try them out...them bytches were weak as fukk nasty cheddar cheese slapped on some soggy fries and some meat. :dahell:
The fact that you went to in n out is just good marketing....

morris

Superstar
Daps
I mean what do you consider "good". It's the second biggest city in the US, so yea , you gon see some graffiti and trash:skip:
Which is why I was surprised how small the walk of fame was...and the nightlife. Long Beach was cool as hell though.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I was in LA this summer. He's right for the most part. The smog was so bad you couldn't see the sun or the clouds. I was expecting bumper to bumper traffic but it wasn't bad compared to NYC or Dallas. Long Beach and San Bernardino was dirtier than expected with bums riding around on bikes everywhere.

I would rather live in Oregon or Washington if I was on the West coast. California for the most part looks like Texas. Dry and dirty.
That's because you hung out in some dirt areAs :mjlol:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Ok breh go home then lol

out of town nikkas always come here and talk shyt cause they have let Hollywood dictate what California is...yes it's a shythole in some areas but you acting like New York, Miami, ATL, Cincinnati, Chicago, DC, and other metropolitan areas don't have bigger shythole areas...and sound like your in south LA, east LA..go to the west side or the valley or the South Bay you'll see clean Palm tree filled neighborhoods...and Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Blvd is filthy everyone knows this EXCEPT you fly over state nikkas
Tourists come here and go to tourist spots and do tourist shyt and think they have a feel for the city.

Well yeah if I only went to Hollywood Blvd. and Venice beach I'd think LA is nothing but bums too.....

shyt out here is what you make it....