The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
10 cents for a bag at Walmart :mindblown: is yall ecosystem that bad? Wtf

OP is complaining about the filth and then complains about doing something to clean up filth. I voted in favor of that law. Everyone needs to charge triple that for those resource hog plastic bags. They do so much harm to our environment.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're supposed to bring your own shopping bags to the grocery store in LA, if you dont they charge you 10 cents for a bag. It helps the enviroment:troll:
OP is complaining about the filth and then complains about doing something to clean up filth. I voted in favor of that law. Everyone needs to charge triple that for those resource hog plastic bags. They do so much harm to our environment.
ive always been pretty disgusted at how people/stores use those fukkin bags tbh :ehh: im not mad at that

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA

Yeah because paying 10 cents for a bag is going to stop a person from discarding that shyt how they please anyways. :mjlol: what a dumb law. :mjlol: and the trash I see is not even plastic bags thats strewn everywhere. :mjlol:

fukking clothes, baby strollers, shoes...fukk wrong with y'all. :mjlol:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Reading that reminded me of the homeless tent cities on the fukking bridges what is going on with that. :mjlol:

In n out I had a chick swear up n down to try out the animal fries I was legit :ohhh: to try them out...them bytches were weak as fukk nasty cheddar cheese slapped on some soggy fries and some meat. :dahell:
U couldn't snap pics?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Yeah because paying 10 cents for a bag is going to stop a person from discarding that shyt how they please anyways. :mjlol: what a dumb law. :mjlol: and the trash I see is not even plastic bags thats strewn everywhere. :mjlol:

fukking clothes, baby strollers, shoes...fukk wrong with y'all. :mjlol:

No but charging 10 cents will have people thinking whether they need that plastic bag that will go to landfill. I never take bags because I don't like to contribute to our landfill problem. You go dirty up whatever backwood state you come from. We really don't need redneck types like you here.