The Official "Legion" Season 1 Thread

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I loved the first ep. I'm gonna hold off on discussing too many theories but I have a feeling....

The vast majority of the characters in the first ep, including most of the ones at the asylum, are all David's personalities. I have a feeling when they "kissed" she became the dominant personality. It would also explain why every other patient was suddenly locked away.

Don't get me wrong, I think he really was in an asylum but what we seen wasn't it, it was all in his head.

It's possible I'm wrong but this is just what I thought as I was watching the ep.

Fred.

Lenny: "Don't blame her. Don't blame her. She was just a passenger riding around in your body. Don't give a newbie a bazooka and then be surprised when she blows shyt up"

I was thinking the same thing. They also made sure a few of the patients got camera time for no reason, which I can only assume are gonna be personalities that are gonna be used later.

Legion has the potential to be a real good show. They way the shoot the show where the viewer is kind of seeing it through Legion's perspective where you're not quite sure what's really or not, just like what he's going through, is a good touch. You're finding out what he is and what's going on right along with Legion.

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
I will give this another shot next episode but if it was like this one then this show just isn't for me, I found it mostly tedious viewing only enjoying about 20 minutes of it.:manny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I loved the first ep. I'm gonna hold off on discussing too many theories but I have a feeling....

The vast majority of the characters in the first ep, including most of the ones at the asylum, are all David's personalities. I have a feeling when they "kissed" she became the dominant personality. It would also explain why every other patient was suddenly locked away.

Don't get me wrong, I think he really was in an asylum but what we seen wasn't it, it was all in his head.

It's possible I'm wrong but this is just what I thought as I was watching the ep.

Fred.
I loved it and I think this is the direction the show is gonna go also. He is really a powerful character so let's just hope they handle it the way he deserves.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Somebody answer me how did he switch bodies when he was in the coffee shop.

I don't think he did.

I don't think he was ever in her body. I think she's one of his personalities which is why he seen himself as a woman, then it's him, then he's at his sister's house and Syd is nowhere to be seen. I wouldn't be surprised if Syd doesn't exist, at all.

Fred.