The Official "Legion" Season 1 Thread

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So this show was about to expire on hulu so i figured I'd actually watch episode 2 which was cool, but I feel the show REALLY got going in episode 3 when it got kind of creepy.
I didn't realize that the dude who worked on Fargo worked on this as well, but I can see his influence on the strange supporting cast
Definitely got heavy Stranger things vibes...
this show seemed like it was in the 70's but i guess the gay marriage gives it away. but the machinery etc was 70s-80s esque
The psychics
the monster lurking in the shadow
The soundtrack and synth
Tone was definitely my fav character, dude was ready to pop off at a moments notice a real soldier
Lol at syd getting dug out by mike Trilligan, i didn't recognize her but i knew i saw her somewhere then i realized, didn't make the connection with melanie till i read the trivia
the show definitely had some questionable things, i swore Kerry had some super power but nope she dove out a window and beat up 5 govment mooks while just being a girl who can live inside a breh :dame:, i guess noah has a thing for native people
Still not sure what "the eyes" power is, knocking people out a transmorgification?
also I thought professor X's son was named Nate Xavier or was that a different universe? Non edit: my bad that's cyclops son
OVerall enjoyed the show rate it 4/5 fire balls

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So this show was about to expire on hulu so i figured I'd actually watch episode 2 which was cool, but I feel the show REALLY got going in episode 3 when it got kind of creepy.
I didn't realize that the dude who worked on Fargo worked on this as well, but I can see his influence on the strange supporting cast
Definitely got heavy Stranger things vibes...
this show seemed like it was in the 70's but i guess the gay marriage gives it away. but the machinery etc was 70s-80s esque
The psychics
the monster lurking in the shadow
The soundtrack and synth
Tone was definitely my fav character, dude was ready to pop off at a moments notice a real soldier
Lol at syd getting dug out by mike Trilligan, i didn't recognize her but i knew i saw her somewhere then i realized, didn't make the connection with melanie till i read the trivia
the show definitely had some questionable things, i swore Kerry had some super power but nope she dove out a window and beat up 5 govment mooks while just being a girl who can live inside a breh :dame:, i guess noah has a thing for native people
Still not sure what "the eyes" power is, knocking people out a transmorgification?
also I thought professor X's son was named Nate Xavier or was that a different universe? Non edit: my bad that's cyclops son
OVerall enjoyed the show rate it 4/5 fire balls

Weren't there iPads in the pilot episode?

This is the kind of show (like "Wayward Pines") where the first episode led you into thinking all kinds of nonsensical theories to try to make any kind of sense of what you just saw...then when you look back at the series as a whole it actually turns out to be pretty straightforward:
-The show takes place "now" (its just that this universe has a "retro" style).
-The progression of time is fairly linear, with no "hidden" flashbacks or parallel timelines.
-The pilot made it seem like MOST of the cast might be imaginary, but in the end its only
Lenny/Shadow King
-Its fairly obvious by the end which scenes take place in the physical world and which take place in the Astral plane/Character's mind, etc.

Last edited:

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Done with episode 8. I really enjoyed this. Nevermind the constant rewinding I had to do.

• Dap
Reactions: hex