The Official "Legion" Season 1 Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I found it fascinating. Though I thought the action scene at the end was a bit overhyped. The SFX looked pretty bad. Though not sure if that was intentional. Doubt it since the kitchen stuff was dope.

Critics have seen the first 3 and say the rest aren't as mind trippy

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I don't think it needed to be 90 minutes, though. I think they spent too much time in the initial institution. Hopefully they don't spend half of every episode flashing back to it.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhh wasn't really confusing, just weird for the sake of being weird.

Not exactly.... it showing through HIS eyes what's his world is... so 90% of the episode was in 1st person. As confusing or "weird" is may look is precisely how he feels as well.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Knowing about the character Legion from the books and seeing how the show displays his power set so far has me excited.

Legion is RETARDEDLY powerful and crazy, and if they stay kinda close to the source material, shyt should be fire.

When breh accessed that pyrokinetic power in the pool:ohlawd:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ep was ok...guess one of the problems with doing a show about a mutant with multiple personalities is that u have to have weird ass eps like these for the origin. It was kind of boring tho and that last action scene was :patrice: those military dudes were worse than stormtroopers with the aim and just walked up to em instead of shooting them :russ:.....i'll keep watching but i thought it would be more dope than that. Still just the first ep so its whatever

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I loved the first ep. I'm gonna hold off on discussing too many theories but I have a feeling....

The vast majority of the characters in the first ep, including most of the ones at the asylum, are all David's personalities. I have a feeling when they "kissed" she became the dominant personality. It would also explain why every other patient was suddenly locked away.

Don't get me wrong, I think he really was in an asylum but what we seen wasn't it, it was all in his head.

It's possible I'm wrong but this is just what I thought as I was watching the ep.

Fred.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I did not know what the fukk was going on pretty much the whole ep. But I did enjoy it. Going to have to give it a re-watch

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I loved the first ep. I'm gonna hold off on discussing too many theories but I have a feeling....

The vast majority of the characters in the first ep, including most of the ones at the asylum, are all David's personalities. I have a feeling when they "kissed" she became the dominant personality. It would also explain why every other patient was suddenly locked away.

Don't get me wrong, I think he really was in an asylum but what we seen wasn't it, it was all in his head.

It's possible I'm wrong but this is just what I thought as I was watching the ep.

Fred.

For a minute I was thinking

Everyone wearing that orange suit was him

But I really hope that's not the case