The Official "Legion" Season 1 Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want to know everything right away but they better not drag this out and not answer anything cause I'm going to be pissed. Might end up not watching for a good 5 episodes to see if they explain shyt :mindblown:

It's not hard to decipher. He was in a mental ward, he has multiple personalities, and he has mutant powers..... One of the powers is to temporary switch bodies with another host which he did with the girl at the mental ward who was supposedly leaving.

In the present day, he been "arrested" for interrogation over what happened to the girl at the ward. But the truth is they're researching how powerful he really is. I pretty much understand what's going on.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's not hard to decipher. He was in a mental ward, he has multiple personalities, and he has mutant powers..... One of the powers is to temporary switch bodies with another host which he did with the girl at the mental ward who was supposedly leaving.

In the present day, he been "arrested" for interrogation over what happened to the girl at the ward. But the truth is they're researching how powerful he really is. I pretty much understand what's going on.
So are they using comic legion then cause he's OP as hell lol. He made the doors disappear and what the hell is that creature:russ:I'm IN but damn :deadmanny: