old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tapped out for a bit…got like 2 hours left…I’ve watched the first 3 (first one was the best) and this just feels like wash, rinse, repeat…I’ll finish this up another day but the action isn’t as engaging this time as I thought it would be

started watching it again…picked up when they introduced scott adkins character…got like 40 minutes left

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
cinematography is was A1,,, it's getting super fast and furious unrealistic now tho... it was actioned packed fun tho

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I'm in the middle of the 4th...it's OK.
The only thing that I really hate about these movies is the tryhard attempts at world-building, constantly name-dropping new names and everyone acting like they're old friends so you'd be wow'd and say "wow there's a backstory".
Terrible writing.

Daps
Just finished brehs. No lie, I started watching this last Sunday and am just now getting a chance to finish it. Life is crazy :whew:

But I loved it. The fight scenes got progressively crazier and crazier.

At first I was :unimpressed: like "seen this all before, John, show me something new."

And he showed me something new. :banderas: show me something new, he did.

I didn't like the conclusion and I'm hoping all isn't what it seems. :to:

him doing donuts while :bustback::banderas:

I rewound that part like 10 times :banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished brehs. No lie, I started watching this last Sunday and am just now getting a chance to finish it. Life is crazy :whew:

But I loved it. The fight scenes got progressively crazier and crazier.

At first I was :unimpressed: like "seen this all before, John, show me something new."

And he showed me something new. :banderas: show me something new, he did.

I didn't like the conclusion and I'm hoping all isn't what it seems. :to:

I rewound that part like 10 times :banderas:

yeah my reaction to the flick was the same as yours…started off meh but allowed myself to enjoy the action…the first one is still the best blend of story/action…the series reminds me of the matrix in that sense…over the course of the series, the story has taken a hit but the action scenes have gotten better…I actually think I want to give matrix 4 a fair chance off the strength of this…I’ve heard bad things about it but maybe the action will be good