King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just watched this movie on digital. I give it an 8/10.

The entire third act saved the movie for me. The third act was damn near a masterpiece.

The first two acts of the movie, while they had some nice visuals, were slow and kind of boring (in my opinion).

The fight scenes in the first two acts seemed to be slower than in the first three films, and they seemed more obviously choreographed than in the previous films.

I did like the locations in the film, though. Osaka, Berlin, and Paris were dope locations.

The breh Mr. Nobody was OK.

The flamethrower gun scene was literally flames lol 🔥

John's weakness remained cars. He always gets blindsided by them :russ:

Caine (Donnie Yen) telling that French piece of sh!t Marquis (Bill Skarsgard) to "Fukk off!" was hilarious :russ:

Some accents in the movie were terrible, though. Bill Skarsgard's French accent was bad, the German accent of the fat High Table guy was also trash.

I didn't expect John to die in this one, though, because I thought that they said a fifth film was in the works. Anyway, John's death was a fitting end.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just watched this movie on digital. I give it an 8/10.

The entire third act saved the movie for me. The third act was damn near a masterpiece.

The first two acts of the movie, while they had some nice visuals, were slow and kind of boring (in my opinion).

The fight scenes in the first two acts seemed to be slower than in the first three films, and they seemed more obviously choreographed than in the previous films.

I did like the locations in the film, though. Osaka, Berlin, and Paris were dope locations.

The breh Mr. Nobody was OK.

The flamethrower gun scene was literally flames lol 🔥

John's weakness remained cars. He always gets blindsided by them :russ:

Caine (Donnie Yen) telling that French piece of sh!t Marquis (Bill Skarsgard) to "Fukk off!" was hilarious :russ:

Some accents in the movie were terrible, though. Bill Skarsgard's French accent was bad, the German accent of the fat High Table guy was also trash.

I didn't expect John to die in this one, though, because I thought that they said a fifth film was in the works. Anyway, John's death was a fitting end.

:comeon: you really think he's DEAD dead???:mjgrin:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:comeon: you really think he's DEAD dead???:mjgrin:
Unless Keanu and the producers/director decide to do another one he's gone:wow:

Like I said in my breakdown. That ending was about leaving the High Table clean period. But I liked the storytelling risk they took with that shock ending. As soon as the movie ended I said......"Bring on Chapter 5". I think it should go up to Chapter 6 and then you end it with two Trilogies. I say you timeskip about 5 years and something happens where John will have to come back. Anyways, how do you stop at Chapter 4 when it was the best one and most successful? It's very rare the 4th Film is the biggest one in a franchise. It's about crafting a good story that won't mess up Chapter 4's ending.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tapped out for a bit…got like 2 hours left…I’ve watched the first 3 (first one was the best) and this just feels like wash, rinse, repeat…I’ll finish this up another day but the action isn’t as engaging this time as I thought it would be