Daps
yeah my reaction to the flick was the same as yours…started off meh but allowed myself to enjoy the action…the first one is still the best blend of story/action…the series reminds me of the matrix in that sense…over the course of the series, the story has taken a hit but the action scenes have gotten better…I actually think I want to give matrix 4 a fair chance off the strength of this…I’ve heard bad things about it but maybe the action will be good

Breh, I am Neo himself. Don't do this to yourself. :snoop:

We tried to make a quality movie but I should have known better when the Wachowskis called me and told me their preferred pronouns are she/her. :francis:

If only I had known that gender change affects judgment across everything. :snoop:

Daps
:comeon: you really think he's DEAD dead???:mjgrin:

john-wick-keanu-reeves.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I am Neo himself. Don't do this to yourself. :snoop:

We tried to make a quality movie but I should have known better when the Wachowskis called me and told me their preferred pronouns are she/her. :francis:

If only I had known that gender change affects judgment across everything. :snoop:

lol…damn…pass then

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Wait, there’s a part 5 :dahell:

I am looking forward to the spin-offs though. This was good, I watched it twice, but you can tell John Wick getting too old for this shyt.

Had dude hobbling around trying to do gun-fu like he needed a bulletproof walker or wheelchair.

Ending was fire though, pennywise played himself.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Good point. Make the game where you play as a random assassin but you run into Wick throughout the game.
Or better yet, make it open world where you get to create your own character and take contracts like Wick.

Maybe even make it open world multiplayer where you might run into other people online or get contracts put on yourself online.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this franchise, it’s literally my favourite action series..

But it absolutely does not need a 5th movie, he got what he wanted, to be out from under the table on 100% his own terms, whether he actually lived or died

I think bringing him back yet again would undermine a lot of JW4

Edit: Unless, some years have passed, and since John killed hundreds of their people, and still managed to play them at their own rules to escape has crumbled the confidence and foundation of the whole organisation and caused it to fall, leaving some of them to track down John without any rules to follow

Penny wise said they want to kill the idea of John wick since it’s dangerous to their organisation, not to mention the higher up guy in the hat said as much to Pennywise in making sure John didn’t make it to the duel/meeting point in time because they don’t want any opportunity for him to potentially win :yeshrug: