old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watched it again… :whew::whew::whew:

don’t know why but it hit a lot harder on the 2nd watch…two things that stood out tho is how beautifully shot the club fight scenes were at times…and the other thing is when wick and the fancy dude was setting the times, wick said “now” :dead: I didn’t catch that the first time but when I heard it now I died laughing lmaoooo

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

don’t know why but it hit a lot harder on the 2nd watch…two things that stood out tho is how beautifully shot the club fight scenes were at times…and the other thing is when wick and the fancy dude was setting the times, wick said “now” :dead: I didn’t catch that the first time but when I heard it now I died laughing lmaoooo
I actually didn’t catch that until the 2nd time myself, My guy was ready to throw the fukk down then and there lol

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I actually didn’t catch that until the 2nd time myself, My guy was ready to throw the fukk down then and there lol
Given everything he went through after that meeting he may have just been trying to avoid them having time to prepare and stop them from putting a hit on him beforehand.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
finally watched all the john wicks back to back. pure piff. Glad I did it this way, after the end of John Wick 2 (and 3) I had to see what happens next. fukk waiting 3 years lol

first scene with the Marquis felt like some Blade Runner shyt. I'd say my ranking off first viewing is 4 (by a hair) >2>1>3. Wasn't expecting to see Rina Sawayama in this, she did a great job.

If a 5th film happens, I'd like to see them bring it full circle and have things take place mostly in NYC. It feels like every action franchise (Bond, Mission Impossible, Fast and Furious off top) does the "different set pieces in random exotic locations" now and I kind of prefer films that are smaller scale like Heat or the first John Wick. 2 felt just right but 4 is so much nonstop piff that it wins out.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
finally watched all the john wicks back to back. pure piff. Glad I did it this way, after the end of John Wick 2 (and 3) I had to see what happens next. fukk waiting 3 years lol

first scene with the Marquis felt like some Blade Runner shyt. I'd say my ranking off first viewing is 4 (by a hair) >2>1>3. Wasn't expecting to see Rina Sawayama in this, she did a great job.

If a 5th film happens, I'd like to see them bring it full circle and have things take place mostly in NYC. It feels like every action franchise (Bond, Mission Impossible, Fast and Furious off top) does the "different set pieces in random exotic locations" now and I kind of prefer films that are smaller scale like Heat or the first John Wick. 2 felt just right but 4 is so much nonstop piff that it wins out.
Well said.
5 is already green lit and in pre production.
Keanu said he’s not stopping until the fans tell him to hang it up :noah:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Well said.
5 is already green lit and in pre production.
Keanu said he’s not stopping until the fans tell him to hang it up :noah:
they need to bring back common with a metal heart like iron man. keanu, common, donnie yen, halle & nobody vs. the high table. john wick: endgame :whew:

part 1 :sas1: