LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
They way he conducted himself really made it feel like he was a character straight out of an anime. It was obvious that was supposed to be Halle Berry, they could’ve at least made him her nephew or son but he was there basically to be a really cool mcguffin

Yeah, I thought they could definitely make him and Halle's character of the same faction that use well trained dogs. What's what I had in my head the whole time to not be distracted by them recycling the killer dog weapon.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The Raid 2 is easily one of the best action movies of all time because guns aren't the main weapon. It's mostly hand to hand combat. And that's what was annoying about bringing in the guys from the raid to use them for hype and not let them do their thing with martial arts.

Because unfortunately American film makers just like their gun fights too much.

And I have to agree with the Reddit post. The first one was great. The 2nd one as well.

But how many times can you shoot people in an action scenes? Because it feels like a throwback to the 80's where hand to hand combat is kind of an after thought and it's just a live action first person shooter movie.

And the perspective change during one of the fight scenes to a top down view where it was like a 2 dimensional video game made that clear.

Complain about gunplay in a Jon Wick movie brehs :dead:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
220px-John_Wick_-_Chapter_4_promotional_poster.jpg

5/5 STARS A+

This franchise deserves every penny. Very happy it hit a Billi considering how everything started and where action movies were when it dropped. It's been an amazing ride. JW4 is the movie of the year for Adults. (Mario got the kids). Considering how raw and violent the film was, the Box Office for this entry is even better. This mean John wick is one of the rare Franchises that increased in Box office with each film. This is the 20th Anniversary of "Matrix Reloaded" and Keanu is still killin it all these years later.

Considering this was the 4th Film. It's very hard to achieve what they did. Your talking bringing everything together and the stakes were unbelievable. Keanu went absolutely nuts in this. Donnie Yen slaughters this sh!t. Really liked Shameir's character as well. The movie also was shot well all the fights and choreography were great. I knew this High Table War was going to be crazy. I did not expect this. There was just so many surprises. Well see where the Franchise goes next. I know about the spin off and the TV show but this was a very satisfying entry into the Franchise.

john-wick-franchise-at-worldwide-box-office-when-keanu-reeves-revamped-his-glory-with-this-neo-noir-action-series-001.jpg

No I do not think John Wick is Dead. I believe they left that last shot in a way that you could theorize that he faked his death to get out of the game for good and be done with the High Table. If there's a sequel it's because he will be called back out of retirement/hiding to help someone. Or they could do a Prequel before Part 1. Either way, I guess we'll see what Keanu wants to do. But I appreciate the storytelling and doing that in this film. Winston and the Bowery King clearly were acting funny at the Grave Site. My theory is he wanted out, this was the best way to do it and not worry about someone always hunting him. Also it was hard watching that Scene after what happen to Lance Riddikk. I know he filmed it before his passing clearly and he just passed away as the Film was going into promotion. It's just crazy that was his fate in the movie.

Last edited: